I have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of weeks. Initially I lost 2.5 kgs in the first few days (water weight), and now it isnt budging.
These are my stats:
- Height: 174cm
- Weight: 87kgThis is what I am doing:
- Trying to stay under 1400cals a day
- Doing Jillian's 30 day shred video every night
- Doing a bit of weeding/gardening every day
- Taking reductil (an appetite surpressant prescribed to me by the doc)
(Confession: I splurged once or twice but never went over 1600cals/day.)
Note: Reductil is supposed to be VERY good and effective but I haven't felt the effects as yet??
Can anyone give me some advice?
Should I be eating less? How many cals?
Should I work out more?ANNNYYYY Advice is REALLYY REALLYYYY welcome.