It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Duromine Isn't Working :(

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Duromine Isn't Working :(

Postby HappyGirl83 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Wockets I am so happy!! There are few of us here that use CK and it really does work!! Big smiles from me here right now!! :D
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby Maidenvain » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm

I have been on Duromine for about 6 weeks now and am the same that i havent had a loss more than 2-3kgs in total and with the changes i have made to my diet i dont really attribute that to the duromine. I think it might have moved without it. Im not getting the side effects at all ,not thirsty, not buzzing, sleeping well, infact too well.. i am surprised because I was freaking out about not getting sleep! My appetite is reduced, but i was pretty good with that before its more been about the food choices not quantity with me. My dr also put me on Metformin which is insulin resistance (although Im not diabetic) but im told that this reduces cravings and also helps with speeding up metabolism. Im not convinced on the metabolism yet, but definitely reduces cravings. Wockets, perhaps you can talk to your doctor about that, have you had all the fasting blood tests? Do you have Polycystic ovary syndrome? as its also for that, and while i dont have it, i have found it helps with that time of the month too! Good luck with it all, i hope you find the recipe that works for you, its out there as others seem to find it... we just need to find ours! :)
Maidenvain

Postby mel16976 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

Iam a wellness coach and also run weight loss challenges and have seen people use many different types of tablest, diets, detox's and meal replacements. Make sure you are drinking at least 2l of water a day. The best results I have seen and this includes people who have kept their weight off for years is Admin Censored. I believe because it is at a cell level your whole body and wellbeing changes. I have seen people in their 60's living life like they are in their early 30's. It's so rewarding seening people who have tried to loss weight for 20 odd years to lose it and then keep it off. The biggest thing I can say to you is to really look into any weight loss program, tablet or detox program before using it.
mel16976

Postby Wockets » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks again for all the advice :) I haven't had a fasting blood test from my docter which is silly considering I take blood for a living! Im going to book myself a docter appointment and difinately get my sugar level read at the least. My thyroid is good. I dont have overy problems that I know of. I gave up for about a year on my weight and the pressures and stress of it all but now I am back on track and just taking one day at a time, eating healthy and excericing. The thought of Duromine and how it has helped some people still makes me want to take it and succeed, however, this time its all me and im going to succeed without it :D
Wockets

Postby raymondebontrager » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am

Wockets wrote:Hi Guys, I have been on Duromine 30mg for 1 week and 4 days now, the first few days I had the worst dry mouth ever and a little trouble sleeping. I don't seem to have any energy or motivation to do anything though! I can't seem to peel myself off the damn couch!! and when I do it's because I have to give myself a lecture about how much money I spent on this pill and how I should be at least walking around or something!!! and even when I force myself to do something I start feeling sooooo hungry!!!!!! I am sure this isnt what is suppose to be happening and after reading sooo many other peoples experience on Duromine I feel like I should have at least lost 1kg and or at least not wanting to eat!!! I guess I just dont understand this drug? Does it work differently for everyone??? Maybe it takes longer for it to kick in???? Ahhh it's so fustrating. I have tried speaking to my docter about it and he couldnt answer my questions or explain why it hasnt done anything for me but make me sweat a lot and space out! Has anyone else had issues like this while using Duromine?? I would love to hear about it!

Luff Fe xo

You know Wockets why should you try to take some natural diets plans...much more effective,spendless and safe....very tried and tested..
raymondebontrager

Postby nathanjbrown1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 pm

raymondebontrager wrote:
Wockets wrote:Hi Guys, I have been on Duromine 30mg for 1 week and 4 days now, the first few days I had the worst dry mouth ever and a little trouble sleeping. I don't seem to have any energy or motivation to do anything though! I can't seem to peel myself off the damn couch!! and when I do it's because I have to give myself a lecture about how much money I spent on this pill and how I should be at least walking around or something!!! and even when I force myself to do something I start feeling sooooo hungry!!!!!! I am sure this isnt what is suppose to be happening and after reading sooo many other peoples experience on Duromine I feel like I should have at least lost 1kg and or at least not wanting to eat!!! I guess I just dont understand this drug? Does it work differently for everyone??? Maybe it takes longer for it to kick in???? Ahhh it's so fustrating. I have tried speaking to my docter about it and he couldnt answer my questions or explain why it hasnt done anything for me but make me sweat a lot and space out! Has anyone else had issues like this while using Duromine?? I would love to hear about it!

Luff Fe xo

You know Wockets why should you try to take some natural diets plans...much more effective,spendless and safe....very tried and tested..

Your right raymondebontrager you're right..actually there's a side effect of duromine...
Duromine may make you feel more awake than usual. You may have trouble sleeping. It can have some effects on the heart and these should not be taken lightly.

MORE COMMON SYMPTOMS
Sense of well-being
Increased blood pressure
Insomnia
Nervousness
Irritability

LESS COMMON TO RARE SYMPTOMS
Tiredness
Clumsiness
Dry mouth
Lack of sexual desire
Nausea or vomiting
Confusion
Psychosis
Blurred vision
Skin rash or itching
Diarrhea
Unpleasant taste in mouth
Irregular heartbeat
Headache
Dizziness
Stomach pain
nathanjbrown1

Postby bwea » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Ive been Duromine for two months im 165cm and after loosing 15kg i couldnt get under 80kgs. I found the same i had a dry mouth and found it hard to sleep. Ive found for it to work you MUST eat. I would feel hungrey but not want to eat as soon as i did id eat half as much as normal it would be like i was full at lot faster. I drink a lot of water and this stopped me from feeling sick on these tablets.To sleep you have to exercise and you will feel you have more energy not less! Sence ive started eating and drinking water i feel alot better. At my first mothly wiegh in at the doctors i was down to 74kg which was wonderful for me as i really was just hoping to get under 80. After Christmas and much party ive still go a week of tablet left and im down to 71.5kg and ive started taking them every other day instead of every day as im not really able to eat that much now.
bwea

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk