It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:02 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson - Chat 12

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson - Chat 12

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:10 am

[center]Tony Ferguson - Chat 12[/center]
Image Hi Everyone!
A few of us have decided to embark on the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM (sold at Terry White Chemists) please feel free to join us!
The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.
TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.
The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are

Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup

Click Here for a sample of the daily eating plan.
Click Here for a list of the foods allowed whilst on the program.
Click Here for some Tony Ferguson recipe ideas.

Good Luck with your progress everyone!
Last edited by Dolly on Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:05 am

A week ago I was 94.5kg, this morning the scales say 93.5kg Image
I hope I don't stuff up all the hard work I've done with our anniversary dinner tonight.
We're just going to a food hall for some chinese food followed by a movie. I can't believe the calendar says I've actually been married 33 years, to me it only seems like 6 years :shock:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:55 am

Happy anniversary Dolly - have a lovely night out tonight and enjoy your time with your hubby!!!! Congratulations on your weightloss for the past week too, looks as though the water is doing the trick for you, yippee!

I'm so pleased with my results this week - 2.6kg loss which brings my total to 14kg loss to date. I have 11kg to go until I'm at goal and I know I WILL do this by Christmas.

I am so glad that I came across the TF weightloss program...it really works for me and I'm so happy with the results. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:07 am

Hi Dolly,

I was reading your last post in chat 11, about the Birdseye Fish Fillets. I haven't tried any of them, to be honest I forgot that there were pre-packaged protein serves in the shops that we were allowed to eat. Your post made them sound so good though, so I will definitely try them, especially the Thai Coconut one. A few questions though, do they actually taste like fish? Is it nice fish? Is it a strong tasting fish or does the sauce 'hide' the fishy flavour?

Thanks, hope you're going well with TF xx
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:13 am

Congratulations Hayley! this is truly awesome! your fat is just melting away.
Next week I predict a bigger loss for myself too as I know I'll be fully into ketosis by then as I'm now no longer feeling hungry at meal times (I'll make sure tonights Chinese meal contains no rice or noodles)
You're right about the Tony Ferguson Program, it's certainly one of the best diets I've ever been on too (especially with my thyroid gland dysfunction)
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:22 am

Thank you so much Dolly - ha ha ha, you're graphics always make me smile!

Your loss this week is fantastic too. I'm sure my loss for this week won't be as big - I normally have a big loss when i start TF again properly but once my body settles into it, the losses are still good but not as big. Oh, on Monday my sister has booked a restaurant for her birthday - AN ITALIAN ONE!!!!! Arrhhh, gosh, I wonder what I'll be able to eat, I want to be good, so I'll really have to suss out the menu when I get there. Maybe I'll just stick with soup or something....or have a tomato-based pasta if there's nothing else suitable, rather than a creamy cheesy- based pasta.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:48 am

hi tf dieters!!!- dolly and hayley

i heard today that the shakes at tf have gone up 30cents each over night but the soups are the same? so check with your tf chemist when buying your shakes just in case. its funny the things you find out isnt it?
kate_turner2000

Postby MagicGirl79 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi Hayley - definitely the best choice at an Italian restuarant would be a small tomato-based pasta. I think Napolitana & Marinara are the 2 best choices. And with Marinara you would be getting some protein in there too.

Steer clear of garlic bread and desserts (unless they have gelato).
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:36 pm

Thanks guys. I thought the tomato-based pasta would be the best choice - I can't remember if Italian restaurants do any meat/vegies dishes :lol: , 'cos whenever we've been we always go the creamy cheesy dishes and I've never looked for anything else. Oh well, and yes, no garlic bread for me :( , but gelato? wouldn't that be bad for me?
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:49 pm

Kate thanks fot the info about the shake price going up....will check it out in a minute to see if that's in WA too. I went to Karrinyup Shopping Center yesterday to get another fortnight of sachets and they didn't mention about them going up...they still cost me the same amount yesterday.

Dolly, I bought 2 packets of allowable lollies while at the chemist, so much better than the caramel drops that have a laxative effect :lol: and they taste so yummy - just got to limit yourself to the 5 or 6 per day.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:51 pm

yeah i was told that it was overnight it went up, it might jsut be some stores? i dont know much about it but i guess its worth finding out :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:55 pm

definitely - so thanks again.

Hey, congratulations on your weightloss so far - you're doing fantastically well, good on you. Not long until you're at goal!
Hayley

Postby SarahC » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:00 pm

Congratulations Dolly and Hayley on your amazing progress :D

Re the Italian food... would pasta be allowed?? I wouldn't have thought that it would be :?

Did someone say Gelato?! YUM! I had a major addiction to that a couple of years ago. I was very put out when a gelato bar opened up right next to where I was living! The cream based ones are definitely evil, but the fruit based ones should be a lot better. I would imagine that both would be loaded with sugar though... maybe not the best for the TF diet?

I have been following the TF diet, very roughly, since the start of this month. As I'm basically vegan, I didn't want the skim milk based shakes, so I went for another brand with higher protein (mostly whey protein, which is derived from milk, but maybe a bit better for my tummy than whole milk). And most days I sneak in an extra serve of fruit, and maybe an extra snack such as a few almonds. But I'm managing to keep my daily kJs to around 5000kJ.

Does anyone else count calories? What is everyone else's totals like?

Anyway, I'm finding it really great! I can't get over how much my hunger has decreased. I am usually ravenous, basically all the time, but not anymore :D And, I've lost 1.8kg so far, which is just amazing for me!!
SarahC

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:40 pm

Hi Sarah, the Tony Ferguson shakes should be good for you with your Vegan diet as they're soy milk based.

Kate, thanks so much for letting me know about the price increase. I just scrolled up to the intro post to make the adjustments. Apparently the soups are $2.90 and the shakes are now $3.19.

Hayley the DD lollies are heaps cheaper at Woolworths than they are at the chemist. I purchased the DD fruit drops, caramel chews, hard caramels, eucalyptus, and then I bought some coffee flavour sugar free lollies at K-Mart. I only have 6 per day as the chemical sweetner can cause stomach bloating (gas) and diarrhea if you eat more than 6.
Last edited by Dolly on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi sarah

cos my cousins work for mr ferguson and i have a friend i went to school with on them im fascinated with the diet and find stuff out about it all the time. i even joined their forum (basically to keep track of my friend and even see hayley on there occasionally) i posted a question on the forum today asking if its true about the shakes or not (the price increase). no one wrote back though :S was thinking of going on it but no way would i be able to afford it as we are living on one income at the moment and with having to pay familyassistance back that leaves us even shorter with dosh. but i think a lot of the tf theory is interesting. he is a very clever guy.

in other news, my niece was just over in italy for a year on student exchange, and she ate that much gelato and they eat like a whole pizza to themselves just for lunch she came back a chubby little thing. he aint happy because she is a pretty 16 year old girl, very popular with the boys but apparently she is back to her usualy self after getting back- but she loved the gelato.
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk