It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson - Chat 12

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:43 am

Hi Hayley, my weigh-in day got changed to Saturday so my husband can drive me in to the Terry White pharmacy. Plus it makes it easier to post my weights here on the forum first thing sunday morning when I change the weigh-in thread.

I'm glad you had a good time at your sisters birthday celebration,
and I'm also glad you're back on track after that one night out.

I'm still doing Tony Ferguson 100% but the scales are not moving since Saturday :cry:
I've also been up for 2 nights on the computer trying to find out how to stop losing my hair It seems it's probably my thyroxine (synthroid) medication causing the problem if that's the case then I may just have to change my user name to baldy :lol:

Last edited by Dolly on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:47 am

Sorry to hear that Dolly. Right.....what can we do????? Um, what about changing your medication time again, just incase your body has got used to having it at the same time again. You could try changing that. More water maybe? Hmmm, sometimes you just can't fit any more in - I find 3 litres is my maximum for water intake each day, unless I'm exercising. Are you eating fruit in between shakes? I found that I lose more weight if I eat an apple or a diet jelly between my breakfast/luch shake and between lunch shake/dinner. I don't know why, but it helps me. Gosh, I'm rackingmy brains trying to work out how else we can get those scales moving again for you. :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:53 am

Thanks Hayley, I already drink all my water and then some, I eat my fruit between meals and I can't eat any diet jelly because I'm allergic to the colouring chemicals they use.
I might have to add more protein to my diet as you're supposed to have 1 gram of protein for each kilo you weigh in order to have healthy body repair and hair.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:01 am

Stay strong Dolly and don't lose hope, we're all here to support you and I'm sure it will turn around for you soon.

Love ya xxx
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:11 am

i agree with hayley

stay strong and we are all here to support you. its great that you and hayley are on the same program because you then both know the finer logistics of it to help each other in times like this. best wishes dolly :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:19 am

thank you
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:47 am

Hey Dolly, how's it going today? Still sticking with TF? I'm thinking of you.

A good day for me yesterday, food wise, but I had the most terrible headache all afternoon - maybe my body going back into Ketosis after the pasta I ate on Monday night????

Weigh-in tomorrow :roll: , we'll see how I go - not hopeful.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:47 pm

I'm still sticking to the Tony Ferguson progam but I've upped my protein just a dot so I don't keep losing my hair (My ideal weight would be 71kg so sources say I have to eat 71grams of protein to remain healthy and stop the hair fall out)

The itchy scalp is gone today, and the extra protein has left me feeling fuller, but still no weight loss since last saturday. Oh well, I'm sure it will happen soon (perhaps I should get off my lazy butt and do some exercises)

Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:22 pm

good on you Dolly, I hope the extra protein does the trick.

I'm so thirsty today...had just over 3 litres yesterday and still was thirsty. Maybe it's cos I fell asleep in the sun yesterday for 20mins??????

Weigh-in tomorrow.......I actually feel like I've put on weight (my tummy is really bloated and I don't know why...I've been good the last 2 days and so far today. It's actually quite uncomfortable! Oh, Connor's got conjunctivitis and I think I am getting it too, cos my right eye is sore, red and very itchy. I've got some drops for our eyes, just over the counter ones for mild cases of it, so hopefully we can catch it before it gets worse.

8) Sunning myself when Connor's in bed, yippee, cos the transparent look isn't a good look for me. Tanned skin is supposed to make you look thinner too, isn't it??? Should get out the dove tanning moisturising cream too.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:00 pm

sorry to hear connor isnt well. i know that it is going around at the moment in nsw. hopefully you both feel 100% soon. good luck with your weigh in hayley!!! and ahve fun sunbaking- dont get too burnt!
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:48 pm

Gosh I hope the conjunctivitis clears up soon.
I no longer go out in the sun (at my age I have to make sure the sun doesn't give me any permanent wrinkles) I just dust myself with brown powder so I always look nicely tanned. It looks good especially when you wear pastel or white clothing.
Dolly

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk