It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:55 am

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby workinprogress » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi all,

While on nightshift last night (and very bored I might add :) ) I stumbled across an interesting website
I don't know if anyone has been there before but I especially loved their tutorial section which explained a lot of things about weightlosss that I didn't know fully. The calculators are good too :)

I've been weighing myself for the past three days and according to the scale I am 1kg less, but to be honest I have an inherent distrust for those scales so I'm not going to change my ticker for a few days to see if this number sticks....but I'm still very happy nonetheless :D

I have to thank all of you guys on this forum because I believe if it weren't for your support of each other and myself I don't think I would've stuck to my current diet. It's been a week now and I'm so proud of myself for going this far. I've enjoyed posting and reading posts in this forum, so much so that I've managed to stay motivated. Thank you to all :D

'When you stop hurting your body, your body will stop hurting you.'

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:17 pm

thats ok, i will keep that website in mind. i dont really watch my calories with the plan i am on but its good to know anyway!!!

when is your actual weigh in day? i am looking forward to watching your progress :)

Postby KimE » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:21 pm

No problem Kristina that's what we and the site are here for. :D

Well done for sticking at it.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Return to Weight loss Talk