It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss camps

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss camps

Postby Markyb47 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

Helllo everyone I'm new and thinking of doing a weight loss camp and just wondered if any of you had , participated with weight loss camps and what your opion on them was , were they worth while did you really lose weight any feed back would be good :)

many thanks everyone
Markyb47

Re: Weight Loss camps

Postby laura17 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello, :mrgreen:

Weightloss camps are good depending on the type of camp. I used to do bootcamp twice weekly prior moving interstate and I found that helped big time! The instructors at bootcamp are personal trainers and even though the sessions are hard work, they are also fun, and you get the support of the group and the instructors. If you need any extra help, or would like to concentrate on one thing in particular, you can always schedule a private training session too. Each instructor varies as far as fees go. If you live in Adelaide there is a very good bootcamp that I can recommend.

Also what is it that you want to get out of a weightloss camp? Everybody does them for different reasons. I'd recommend signing up to http://www.calorieking.com.au the guys who regularly post on this forum got me into it and even though I've fallen of the proverbial bandwagon a couple of times, I have found both this forum and calorieking to be wonderful help.

Good luck!
[/url]
laura17

Re: Weight Loss camps

Postby Markyb47 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 am

hello thanks for your feed back I'm just looking to lose as much weight as possible really and just make a change I'm tierd of looking the way i do just want to get in shape thanks for the link I'll have a look at it.
Markyb47

Return to Weight loss Talk