It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson - Chat 13

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Hayley » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:48 am

:cry: You'll notice that I've changed my ticker....gone backwards this past week. Oh well, I'm back on track but have to work harder to reach goal by Christmas!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:21 pm

hayley

sorry you have slipped backwards with your ticker but im sure with your determination you will get to your goal by xmas!
kate_turner2000

Postby BrokenAngel » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:03 pm

Thanks Hayley, I will definitely have to go check it out :)
BrokenAngel

Postby KimE » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:38 pm

Keep up the great determination Hayley and your dream will be realised. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:30 pm

Enjoy your night out Hayley!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:49 am

Hi guys,

Dinner was lovely last night but I failed my challenge.......I ate penne pasta with neopolitana sauce and garlic bread, then had some sticky date pudding :? . What was I thinking????!!!???

Anyway, I've done it to myself again, and have experienced terrible stomach aches throughout the night and still going this morning.

Had a chat with hubby and am back on track (I know I've said that a few too mnay times this past fortnight, but I really mean it this time!). I weighed myself this morning and I've crept back up to 80.2kg, which puts my total loss at 12.8kg. I don't want to get back to how I was before I started TF, and Christmas is right around the corner, and I didn't want to get back into the 80's, so I've got to stay focussed and work hard to do this. I have felt my mindset changing and could feel myself slipping back to my old unhealthy habbits.....I identified that this morning and have made a promise to myself and my little family - I will keep going with TF and follow it 100%. I CAN DO IT, I KNOW I CAN!

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, having said all this before, but I really really mean it this time. Sorry for losing my way for a while guys, but thanks for sticking by me and encouraging me to keep at this. I appreciate you all more than you know xxx
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:05 am

Hi hayley

im glad you had a nice night out last night for dinner. we arent here to judge you but to support whatever decisions you make mate. i believe in you and know you can get to your goal. you are right xmas is around the corner but im sure you dont want to be stressing xmas day on what you can and cant have. xmas day for me this year i am going to have a break and enjoy it! if i put a couple of kilos on i will have a look after the new year and get back on the wagon. its just about being sensible and not giving in! easier said than done i know, hope you are feeling a bit better now and you arent having stomach pains. drink lots of water to get rid of those toxins. take care hayley and i know you can get there!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:15 am

Thank you Kate. I do feel better now and have already had a litre and a half of water this morning! :lol: The old bladder still isn't used to it.

I have a renewed energy about the program and my weightloss/health, so I know I'll get there.

Thanks again xx
Hayley

Postby KimE » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:21 pm

Hi Hayley

I’m with Kate, we are here to support you through all the trials and tribulations. I think you are truly doing fantastic and will get back on track no problem.

We're here for ya every step no matter what. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:40 pm

I'll be the third to back Kate and Kim, Hayley, we are not here to judge what you do, more to support you through it and be an encouragement to you. One night is just a blip, compared to where you started from. I think the most important thing is that you had a good night out with your family. We know that you will get to your goal and we are always going to be here for you!! Keep up the fantastic work Hayley!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:02 pm

Thanks everyone, you cheered me up :D !

I am pleased to report that I've stayed on track today and haven't even felt tempted to have anything 'naughty', so I'm pleased. No headaches to report yet (as my body goes back into Ketosis mode), but hopefully they'll stay away tonight and tomorrow....they normally take 2 days to go away when I start this program.

Had a friend over today...and she treated me to a surprise manicure as a late birthday present and reward for reaching half-way point with my weightloss. It was very nice. Mel even brought her own lunch and I just had my shake, so all is going great on TF today.

Thanks again.
Hayley

Postby BrokenAngel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:06 pm

Good on you for getting back on track Hayley! :) We all have our moments.

I had my weigh in today and I lost 500g. I'm happy with it now, because of that big junk binge I went on over the weekend. I was in such a badmood when I got home afterwards though and I am still adjusting to my fiancee working away from us(he has been away for a week now). So I was bad and ate some chicken in a biskit :(

I've always been an emotional eater, which is how I landed myself in this place, so that is going to be my only downfall!
BrokenAngel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:09 am

hi hayley

your friend sounds awesome- she's a keeper lol. i read on the tf forum yesterday about a girl who's friend refuses to be friends with her if she is on the diet and she is considering going behind her friends back to do the diet. i reckon the friend is just jealous. anyway hope you enjoyed your manicure, take care and hope you dont have any headaches!!!
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk