It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Have you?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Have you?

Postby sandradee » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 am

Now before I ask this, please note that I am saying this is my fault but it's annoying......

Four months ago, I reached goal weight and met a guy at the same time. Now I am 14 kilos and want to dump the guy. What happened? He kept telling me to eat and I did (I know - I am stupid). He would say things like, 'it turns me on when you eat'. He would buy food that he knew I could not resist, he would get jealous if I said I was going to the gym......I know, I know....I should have said no. Has this ever happened to any of you?

At present, he mocks my diet attempts and states 'eating chilli' will make you thin.....walking for 30 minutes is far better than the gym.......eerrrkkkk! It's annoying me
sandradee

Re: Have you?

Postby sandradee » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 am

I mean 14 kiols overweight
sandradee

Postby miss_viva » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Sandradee,

Well, I haven't ever had this happened to me - but if I was in your position, I would be running far, far away from this guy. He sounds controlling, disrespectful and jealous, and those are not good signs, especially if they are appearing already after just four months. If he's showing this side of himself to you already, imagine what he's going to be like in a year.

You have to put yourself first and do what feels right for YOU - not what he thinks is best for you. Everybody deserves a partner that loves them unconditionally, supports them and doesn't put them down or criticise them. From what you have said, this guy doesn't do any of those things.

Tell him that you do need to shed some unwanted weight and baggage from your life - and then show him the door :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Bron74 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

You've done so well, don't let him undo anymore of your good work!!!
I agree, show him the door before it gets any worse, he certainly isn't any good for you or your health.
good luck.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wStvga4/]
[/url]

"I can have it if I want it but do I really feel like it"
Rick Kausman, If not dieting then what?

SW- 97.5kg(15/2)...92.9(25/2)
Hips- 116(15/2/10)..111(25/2)
RH Thigh- 68(15/2)..65(25/2)
Chest- 116(15/2)..109(25/2)
Waist- 114.5(15/2)..107(25/2)
Bron74

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 am

Mate, it's your life, take some control!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby rubyfox » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Wow, I have actually met people like that too, and from experience all I can say is run run run! If he cannot or will not support you in something this important to you, then he is not worth the time of day. Sad but true. I don't understand these types of people but they are definitely out there and best avoided. Good luck!!!
Ruby
rubyfox

Postby Carley » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 pm

I don't think you can just blame him, I know it sounds harsh. Firstly talk to him, explain to him how you feel. Secondly you need to take responsibility for your actions too. He can not force you to eat the food, only you can. If he doesn't listen to you, then tell him things need to change or it is over.
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby sandradee » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Carley wrote:I don't think you can just blame him, I know it sounds harsh. Firstly talk to him, explain to him how you feel. Secondly you need to take responsibility for your actions too. He can not force you to eat the food, only you can. If he doesn't listen to you, then tell him things need to change or it is over.

As I stated in my first post I TAKE responsibility. I tried to talk to him about it and boy the fight was huge...it's over now! He admitted that he wanted me to not diet because HE BELIEVES it is likely to reduce the likliehood that I cheat....
sandradee

Postby Gutsy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

What an insecure sicko! Well at least you got rid of him. Hope you lose the kilos you picked up while with this guy as quickly as you lost him. :wink:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Return to Weight loss Talk