It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's Chat 14

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieter's Chat 14

Postby Hayley » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:31 am

[center]Tony Ferguson - Chat 14[/center]

Hi Everyone!
A few of us have decided to embark on the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM (sold at Terry White Chemists) please feel free to join us!

The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.
TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.

The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are

Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup

Good Luck with your progress everyone!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:32 am

Good morning,

What a gorgeous day in Perth today! Yippee, more sunbathing for me later when Connor goes for his arvo nap.

Yes, my friend Mel is a keeper - I really appreciated the surprise manicure. Mel has been to a dietician and has been given a plan to follow, which outlines foods she should be eating and daily quantities of each type of food, so she's trying hard to drop some weight too. We've decided that a week before Christmas, as a treat to ourselves and to reward oourselves for our weightloss by that stage, we're booking into a day spa together in Scarborough and will spend a few hours in there in the 'couples & friends' room, getting manicures, facials, pedicures and a back/shoulder massage. We can't wait and will start putting the cash aside for it soon. It's only a few about $180-200 for about 3.5 hrs in there, and we both think it's worth it cos we rarely spoil ourselves. Who knows, I might just be at goal then too, and if so, will pay for it out of the money my husband will give me to go on a shopping spree/pamper day as a celebration. Whoo hoo, can't wait.

Well, no headaches yesterday at all and stuck 100% to the program! The scales are moving already - 700g since yesterday, must be all the water I drank and the low carbs, yippee. So, now back in the 70's again and more determined than ever to stay a 70's girl and eventually become a 60's girl rather than creep back up to the 80's again. So today, 79.5kg :D

I'm enjoying my icy cold espresso shake at the moment for breaky and will follow that with 5 fresh strawberries - yummo, they are so sweet in Perth at the moment....what are they like for you guys over east? I love strawberries, and 10 of them is considered 1 serve of fruit, so I can buy a huge punnet and space them out throughout the day (20 in total each day if I like but I often can't eat that many as I get too full), I even feel like I'm having a little treat that way, even though it's just my fruit allowance for the day.

I'd love to hear how you are all doing this morning.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:53 am

Hi hayley

the day spa sounds good :) im not one who likes being touched lol so thats not for me but i know a few girls who love it! you'll enjoy it and it will be worth the money! congrats on the loss over night. i find water is a big help :)

dont know what strawberries are like over here. i dont eat them- pretty fussy. but i love strawberry flavoured things like milkshakes and lipgloss lol, but dont like strawberries. have a nice time sunbaking!!! im just pottering around the house and just did my walk away the pounds dvd. :)

have a great day!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:58 am

Hi Kate, I'm like you....don't enjoy people touching me - I'm just hoping that I would be feeling a little more comfortable with that sort of thing by then, as I hopefully would have lost lots more weight and wouldn't be so embarrassed with a stranger touching me :lol:

You have a fantastic day too. Mel is going to copy her Walk Away The Pounds dvd for me too. I already have a copy but it's still packed in a packing box somewhere in my sister-in-law's shed, and I don't fancy trying to find it. It is a good dvd though, isn't it. I also want to get one for the fitballm, which I must actually pump up again.

What are you up to this weekend? We don't have any plans as yet, but will probably spend one day helping out at my parents-in-law property, getting things ready for their farm sale they'll hold in a few weekends time. See you later and enjoy your day.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:03 pm

not alot happening this weekend, just going tog et some vegies and meat to stock us up til next week as mick gets paid monthly so we do our shop monthly. i think mick needs to get out and mow the lawns too- with summer theyre growing so quickly!

have a great weekend !!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:08 pm

Gosh, getting paid monthly...that would be difficult for us to adjust to, but I suppose you'd get used to it.

Dolly, how are you going? TF still working for you? Hopefully your lungs are better after the woman sprayed some perfume in the TF chemist the other day. What suburb do you live in? Maybe you could go for a drive to the Tony Ferguson Center in Morley to buy your shakes and get your weigh & measure. Because it's a centre just for the TF program, there would be no danger of perfumes like in the chemist???? Just a thought. Morley is about 25 minutes drive from where I am, but I'm happy to do that once a fortnight and I'm really interested to visit the new TF center. Cam is still keen to do TF with me, just a matter of finding the cash to stock up for him too.
Hayley

Postby BrokenAngel » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:53 pm

I can second you on the strawberries Hayley, yummo!!!

The weather was beautiful and I was stuck inside at work! Argh!! And my kids were stuck inside at daycare because they had landscapers in laying new grass in the outdoor areas.

I tried having my meal at lunch and shake at dinner time. Remind me never to do this again because I am STARVING!!
BrokenAngel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:13 pm

Just thoguht id let you tf guys knows that i was speaking to my cousin today about the apparent new shake flavours someone mentioned on here the other day. they were tossing around a few ideas and the ones they thought of were changing english toffee to caramel and mango, and they were tossing up between choc-mint and lime. just thought id let you know. dont know when they come out though! just the messenger :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:17 pm

Yes, I prefer eating my main meal at tea time, otherwise I get too hungry too.

Mmmmmm, caramel - that sounds great. I don't like mango at all though. Will be interesting to see if and when the new flavours come in.

A great day yesterday and so far so good today. Another 400g gone since yesterday, so I'm pleased and no haedaches. My body is in Ketosis now, so bye bye kg's! (fingers crossed anyway). Hubby and I also went for a 35 min walk last night. Thought we'd ease into it and gradually build up to an hour - an hour and a half walk each night. Felt good when I got home, so hopefully that'll help drop the kg's quicker.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:39 am

Well, we went for another 35 min walk on Saturday night, which I admit was a bit hard as I didn't feel that good...but at least I did it!

100% on TF all weekend which is great. Down another 400g since Saturday, so I'm pleased with that. Didn't walk last night, as I have a bad cold and felt light headed. Still feel terrible today, but hopefully if I dose up on cold and flu tablets, I'll be up for a walk tonight...we'll see anyway.

Hope you all had a great weekend guys.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:31 am

Hi Hayley, sorry I haven't been around much lately, my lungs are healing nicely and I reckon in another couple of days I will be 100% again.

Whilst my daughter is down for the school break I have been frantically preparing stuff for her wedding in January.
Making bomboniers, printing and glueing invites, still got to make place cards, do shopping and print out invite envelopes for the guests.

I'm glad your diet is working for you, you'll definitely be thin for this simmer.
Kate that choc-mint shake flavour sounds delish. I'm also a big strawberry & cream flavour fan.

At the moment I'm increasing my exercise and eating low carb. I'm not really sticking to the TF program much.
I'll catch you all again on Sunday as I'll be pretty busy working this week.

cheers
Dolly

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:22 am

Hi Dolly I am sorry to hear that you are unwell, but it is good to know that you are getting better.

Oh you must be so excited about your daughters wedding!! It sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. I have always cherished what my mum did for us for ours. January is not that far away!!! Hope all your preparations go well!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 am

hi dolly

you're doing a great job with your daughters wedding. im sure she appreciates all the nice things you are making. :) take care of yourself and dont run yourself down too much!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:12 pm

Hi Dolly,

Great to hear from you. Sounds very very busy with the work you're doing for your daughter's wedding in January. I'm sure she appreciates what you are doing for her....my hubby and I did all of our preparation without help from family, which was hard, and we did most of it from up in Kununura (for those of you who don't know where that it, Kununurra is as far north as you can go in WA before going into the Northern Territory).

Hopefully the low carb and increased exercise will work for you. Hubby is starting TF on Thursday with me, after we visit the wellness centre on Wednesday arvo to buy more shakes.
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:08 pm

The Tony Ferguson Wellness and weightloss Centre was heaps better than going to a Terry White Chemist.....friendly and the consultants are trained just for TF rather than a pharmacy assistant just selling you the product. Got more shakes and am considering trying the Asian Curry Soup when I purchase the next batch.

I will be at goal by Christmas and will then go on the maintenance program from then on. It costs $30 and they spend about an hour with you, writing up a detailed plan....they also ask you which foods you'd like to bring back into your diet, which is good as it personalises it more rather than having a set maintenance plan that everyone follows, regardless of your tastes. I'm looking forward to reaching goal and going on maintenance. I'm going to then keep my weight between 65-68kg.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Have a great day :D
Hayley

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk