It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:51 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's Chat 14

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:13 pm

Hi hayley

great to hear you enjoyed the wellness centre :) is hubby on the programme now too? i know you mentioned it before that he was interested in doing it. wow not long now i hope you reach your goal by xmas. :) maintenance is a good idea and i think $30 is well spent for them giving you a detailed plan of what you can eat and stuff. keep going and im looking forward to seeing your progress over the next couple of months :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:31 pm

That is great news Hayley, it certainly helps when you find somewhere you are comfortable. If you don't mind me asking is the cost of the maintainence you mentioned..is that a weekly cost or just a one off??(just being nosey!!)

I think you will definately be at your desired goal by Christmas...how exciting. I think there are going to be a few of you there by then, so there will no doubt be fireworks going off around the country by then!!! I Hope that your hubby is going well at the start of his program!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 pm

Hiya Kate and Ally,

Yes, hubby started it with me today, which is really good. We went out yesterday and had some curry/rice and some terriyaki chicken/rice & a milkshake, as a last 'thing' before the TF journey together. We have about the same amount of weight to lose, so it will be really good to lose it together. My weight this morning was 79.4kg (up a bit), I guess from the rice and stuff we ate yesterday. I'm so looking forward to Christmas at goal.

Ally, don't be silly, you're not being nosey at all...the maintenance is a one-off cost of $30, which I think is an excellent price for a plan I will be able to follow for life. Can't wait until I can make my maintenance appointment!!! How are you guys going today?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:51 pm

I am going really well thanks Hayley..I am over the shock of my gain (I know that I only have myself to blame!!) Today is my day off and Scott and I (he is on holidays for 2 weeks) went out to lunch today and had chinese. It wasn't too bad, but I guess I am just not used to all that fat!!

Wow I agree Hayley, that is a good cost for something you can maintain for life...Well done mate you are doing so well and with both you and your hubby on the same program, you guys will be a huge encouragement to each other....keep us updated mate, I enjoy reading your progress!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Hi hayley

i also enjoy reading your porgress. you will have to let us know how hubby goes on it too. you have mentioned before that he tends to eat the same things as you anyway so its probably just getting used to the shakes. :)

you will reach your goal in no time. :)

im well thanks for asking :) heidi keeps me on my toes and she got her first tooth early last week so thats an exciting milestone! i update my progress thread every week or so so you know im always here lol. :)

take care hayley and keep up the great work
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk