It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:31 am

Free Newsletter

It's been a while

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

It's been a while

Postby Moomoo » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi All,
It has been a very long time (May 9th 2009 last log in!) I lost about 17Kg during 2008 and found this site a great support! Hence why I am back!
I have put on all the weight I had lost plus about another 4Kg It's time to face the hard slog again. I need some help. I want to loose the weight...again (3rd time lucky) but all I can see is the hard slog ahead. I worked so hard last time and I don't think I can face it again. 12 months to get it off and less than 8 months to put it all back on again. :cry: :cry:
I can't seem to get my head in the right place. I am fat, unhappy and angry with myself which should be more than enough motivation, but why can't I find that motivation that I had in 2008?
I know you will say that you really need to want to loose the weight to find the motivation, I am trying-hence being back on here and watching my diet, I have my first session with a new personal trainer this weekend. I wonder...will I ever get considerably slimmer?
Sorry to right such a depressing thread! I don't have any "Fat" friends who would understand the way I feel. I needed to get that off my chest

Re: It's been a while

Postby court » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 am

hey moomoo!!!
How did you go with the PT are you feeling any more motivated? :)

Re: It's been a while

Postby think - thin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 pm

must be the time for old members to come back lol. I totally understand how you are feeling :roll: I hope you have fun this weekend !!!

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Return to Weight loss Talk