It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 am

Free Newsletter

Help :(

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Help :(

Postby annie.harding » Sat May 15, 2010 10:12 pm

In the last two weeks I have gained about four kilos, and am the heaviest I've been. I have been constantly eating, even when I'm not hungry, and even though I want to stop, I can't!

Where do I start?

I don't have the finances for any special diets or a gym membership.

:( [/color]

Re: Help :(

Postby Sara89 » Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 am

go on web sites like the heart foundation, calorie king and weight watchers and look for yummy low fat foods and then plan out what you will eat. its quite cheap to shop heathy I found the best way is fruit and veg markets. as for execise walk around your neighbourhood it can be done on the cheap
SW 110.9kgs
CW- 104.9Kg
First mini goal - 100kg
GW 70kgs
Goal size 12
If you dont know where your heading, you might just end up someplace else

Postby sinker » Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 am

And the support from forums like here is a great help too!
Try not to be too hard on yourself - this is only a temporary thing, soon you will be eating right and feeling fit and healthy! :)

Postby alizezz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 pm

So sad :(

Postby JenniferDavis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 am

You don't need to go to a gym to burn tha fat. All you have to do is to be more active - just don't stay at home, move a lot and try to skip sodas and sweeties.

Postby jenny davies » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I managed to lose 15% of my body weight by eating naturally (so no extra expense on shakes, etc). I actually saved money, would you believe. And I did not go to the gym either, I have only recently started going to the gym.

If you want me to help you. Please let me know.

jenny davies

Postby stevo1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi Annie,

I would seriously look at why you are eating.

Obviously, you're consciously aware that you are eating when you shouldn't so you really need to examine where the motivation is coming from. Is it 'comfort eating'? Are you stressed, anxious or sad?

Having all the knowledge about eating well and counting calories is great but 'knowing' is very different than 'doing'. Let's face it, everyone knows that if they want to lose weight they need to eat less and exercise more so why is it that people dont' do it?

It is simply because the desire not to eat correctly and not to do any exercise is stronger than the desire to do the right things.

I suggest really looking at all the benefits you will gain by eating correctly and exercising in addition to considering how you life will be if you don't change this habit you've created!

Hopefully this should help you generate the motivation you need to start doing the right things.

Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising links are not allowed in signatures.

Return to Weight loss Talk