It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Free Newsletter

Can't let it happen again

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't let it happen again

Postby Sara89 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

If had a pretty bad day iv got crazy cravings, my husband said yes your are fat and my doctor told
me to try out Censored but I don't have the $150 to pay for it. I'm at the almost 3 week mark i feel like iv lost my
mojo like I do everytime I just feel really crap and like I'm going to fail again :(
SW 110.9kgs
CW- 104.9Kg
First mini goal - 100kg
GW 70kgs
Goal size 12
If you dont know where your heading, you might just end up someplace else

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEMaK6R/]
[/url]
Sara89

Re: Can't let it happen again

Postby nothing2lose » Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm

First of all - don't listen to your husband's negative comments. Being "fat" (as he calls it) is not a moral failing. It doesn't mean you are a bad person or somehow lacking. Making nasty comments to someone you are meant to love and support DOES make you a bad person, lacking in manners and respect. Tell hubby next time he is nasty you will eat him :twisted:
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A THIN PERSON....AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BODY WILL MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE!

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011
nothing2lose

Postby lalalaaa » Thu May 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Hang in there, if you sign up with Calorie King, it can help you plan a diet and tell you what calorie intake you can do to help you lose weight... its free.
I dont know if you are in a health fund, but mine had a deal with Healthy weight for life, where the doctor signed me up to the program. I didnt have to pay for it, however the requirement was the weight had to be impacting on your health with risk of diabetes or heart disease.
I am happy to pm you the details if you like.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNncKpV/]
[/url]
lalalaaa

Postby FatFukShrinking » Fri May 21, 2010 12:27 pm

DONT GIVE UP!!

Think of it this way, you are eventually going to have to go through this to get the weight off. There is no way around it. There will always be the self sabotage, the unmotivated 3 week slump, the rude comments, the lack of finances.

If you give up now, you are just going to have to restart some time in the future. I can't tell you how annoying it is to slog your guts out and lose some weight, only to regain it. I wish i hadn't of given up all the times i have previously lost weight. I have lost 20-30 kilos countless times and then i give up and regain!

I have decided that this is the absolute last time i will be losing weight. Make that decision for yourself too.

The only way you can fail is if you walk away from this now. Push yourself, push yourself harder than you ever have before.

You don't need to spend $150 on censored. You can lose the weight through regular healthy eating. Just write out a basic plan for yourself and stick to it. That's what i do and it's working.

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)
FatFukShrinking

Postby Carley » Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

You can do it! STAY POSITIVE! Don't let those negative comments stop you! Do this for you and not for them! I can't believe they were that rude! :evil:

As for censored I've heard a lot of negative things about them!!!
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Return to Weight loss Talk