It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Lose weight

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lose weight

Postby jamesaaland » Mon May 24, 2010 1:18 am

Hi I have 21 years and want to lose weight the doctor tells me that last 5 kilos but I'm always trying to lose weight, but what I do is climb over and the truth and I do not know what to do and nothing I diet underwriting year and now nose to do
jamesaaland

Re: Lose weight

Postby smookedtrout » Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Yours is a small problem, I'm about to undergo a gastric baipass, x that I have twice my weight. I recommend you go to an endocrinologist to see if you got hypothyroidism is not serious! solves with medication so maybe you can not lose weight. Good luck and you can get those extra pounds.
Last edited by court on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam
smookedtrout

Postby zalma » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 am

jamesaaland wrote:Hi I have 21 years and want to lose weight the doctor tells me that last 5 kilos but I'm always trying to lose weight, but what I do is climb over and the truth and I do not know what to do and nothing I diet underwriting year and now nose to do

You're still young. You can exercise regulary and eat a healthy diet to achieve your ideal weight. You only need patience and perseverance. ;)
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
zalma

Postby Cgclau » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Zalma has right!! :) you're still young

The last kilos are the hardest to lose.

Weight exercises and eat 3 small healthy meals and 3 healthy snack per day, will avoid to put your body in survival mode and storing fat.
Last edited by Jisgone on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam
Cgclau

Postby stiffanbond » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm

jamesaaland wrote:Hi I have 21 years and want to lose weight the doctor tells me that last 5 kilos but I'm always trying to lose weight, but what I do is climb over and the truth and I do not know what to do and nothing I diet underwriting year and now nose to do

I have also same problem and i have suffering by this problem. My friend suggest me that you have to control on food as well you have to Yoga and exercise. I have follow this suggestion and i lost some weight.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising link
stiffanbond

Postby alizezz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 pm

stiffanbond wrote:

I have also same problem and i have suffering by this problem. My friend suggest me that you have to control on food as well you have to Yoga and exercise. I have follow this suggestion and i lost some weight.

You're absolutely right!
alizezz

Postby mishil » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 am

Hi there. Exercise to build muscle - 3x per week(20 minutes per session). Second, eat to increase your metabolism rate - don't skip your meal - breakfast, lunch, dinner and two (2) snacks between meal.. take smaller portion every meal... Third, water for detox - drink a lot of plain water. For every 25 kilo gram you gained, drink one (1) litre of plain water... Try this tips in one month and you will get a great result... Surely! Hope this will help. :) :) :)
mishil

Postby hbrandon083 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello Friends..
Losing weight isn't a mysterious process. It's a simple matter of burning more calories than you eat. Burning off excess body fat, aim to eat 500 fewer calories per day than your daily caloric needs, and maintain or increase your exercise activity. Do not go below 1200 calories per day unless on a medically supervised. Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising link. Please refer to forum rules.
hbrandon083

Postby court » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 pm

what is with this post?!? hahaha seems to attract spam!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :roll: :roll:
court

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeah. It almost makes me want to leave the posts intact. Let the spammers start spamming each other and leave the rest of us the hell alone! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Marina_J » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

If you want to lose your weight you should think about your diet and one more thing you can do is-practice of yoga.
Marina_J

Postby JenniferDavis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 am

Hi, all you said is that you want to lose around 5 kilos, what is your current weight and height?
JenniferDavis

Return to Weight loss Talk