It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Go me!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Go me!

Postby chubbybubby » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:11 pm

Hey ppl
I just had to let you know what happened this afternoon.
Today my little boy was in childcare. Wednesday night is his "treat night" I let him pick one thing that he would like for when he gets home. Today, he chose chips from Red Rooster. Well, red rooster is 30 mins from our place, but I went all the way there, bought them and carried them all the way back home for him.... Red Rooster chips are my favourite! My weakness! :lol: They smelled divine, they were calling to me! (eat me...... EAT ME!!!!) But, for the first time EVER I didnt eat them. Not even one. It was really hard, but Im so proud of myself :P I would have never ever been able to do that. Before I would have eaten half without realising, and then felt like a pig..... go me!!! :lol: xxx

Postby slimmindown » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:20 pm

Well done, that must have felt great .
Good on you, I can imagine how hard it would have been with the smell filling the car too. :lol:

Hot chips always smell good :D

Just imagine what they look like once there in your stomach though, sometimes helps me..... :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:25 pm

That's fantastic, I'm not sure I would have been able to resist!

Think of how healthy you are now!

I always think after a really healthy meal - well, now I'm healthier than before!

And after the gym it always helps to think - hey, I'm a bit fitter and stronger than when I came!

Helps me through!

Postby Puffer » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:30 pm

Woah that is some mega-willpower!

I think the treat night is a great idea for your son, and how very sweet that you went all that way just to get his chosen treat for the night - just the fact you would do that much just to bring your son the joy of having his chosen treat brought a smile to my day :)

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:05 am

Congratulations Chubbybubby, that is great feel real good don't ya??? It always makes you feel good when you have been throw a challenge...and passed it with flying colours!!!!!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 am

well done chubbybubby. i bet today you are looking back and thinking how glad you are that you didnt have those chippies!! you dont necessarily NEED the chippies so you make a great decision there. well done!

Postby chubbybubby » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:21 am

I know! :lol: I do feel great.... I wonder how many workout dvds I would have had to do to burn them off If I had of eaten them? :? lol xxx

Postby KimE » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:00 pm

Well done Chubbybubby you made an excellent choice and look at how good it has made you feel. Keep up the great work. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

well done!

Postby sarafina777 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:40 am

Hey, well done, Chubbybubby. That's excellent. Keep up the good choices - hope I can follow your lead!

Return to Weight loss Talk