It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Free Newsletter

TF Dieter's - Chat 15

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:56 am

Ally you are amazing, you have a gift with words, thank you for saying I inspire you :oops:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:42 am

Hee hee - commissions! wouldn't that be nice!!!!! I'm just pleased that mum has decided to join us on this weightloss program. Dad is doing a modified version of it too, starting today - he can't follow the TF one, as his kidneys don't function properly and he's on medication for that, which means he's been advised not to follow TF.

Dolly, I agree with Ally, you are an amazing woman who just keeps on persevering despite health issues which bmake weightloss so very difficult for you. You inspire me too!!! Did you start TF today?

I've lost 1 kg since Thursday (couldn't help jumping on scales this morning :lol: ), so I'm pleased to say that I'm back in Ketosis mode with my hubby and am now losing weight again - yippee!!!

How is everyone today? Enjoy your weekends?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:34 am

hi hayley
everything sounds good your end so thats wonderful. ally isnt doing tf? is that what you meant? lol im confused!!!
lots happened on the weekend. shopping, helping relo's move house and that sort of thing. horrible hot weather here on saturday! in a size 14 now!! woohoo!!!

how r u feeling? hows hubby feeling?
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:50 am

HI Kate, nope I meant that I agreed with Ally, that Dolly is a fantastic woman who never gives up.

Congrats on the size 14!!! That's great. I started at an 18 too (even that was a bit tight), now my 16 pants are too big but 14's a just a tad too small, so hopefully it won't be much longer before I fit into the 14 pants. Tops however, are a different story. I'm fitting into medium's and some 12's and most 14's are too big. I hope it starts coming off my legs. I don't want to be an oddly proportioned woman! :lol: I'm sure that now I've started walking with hubby, it will start making a difference to my legs.

I'm feeling great. Hubby is going well. He's not feeling great but wants to lose weight badly, so will stick to this regardless of whether or not he's enjoying it or feeling well. It sure helps me having him on the program too. 10.5kg in 10 weeks. I can get there...... can't I?!?!?

Congrats again on reaching size 14 - I'm so impressed with your effort Kate!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:58 am

hi hayley

der now i know what you mean lol.

its good that you and your hubby can support one another through this. it makes it that tad bit more exciting too! at least when you talk about different weightloss things he can udnerstand what you mean :)

im in a DD bra so my top half will always be bigger than my bottom half lol. but im in a size 14 top which is nice but soem 16s still fit comfortably too. its strange how everyone's bodies are different in proportion! hehe. you will get there hayley, i think its time to see some more pics!!! hint hint :!: :!:
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:35 pm

Hi Ladies, today is my starting day for TF (I've just gotta lose this blubber before my daughters wedding)
I've been up most of the night with insomnia so I'll take a sleeping pill tonight which should help me get some energy back then I'll be able to exercise tomorrow.
Dolly

Postby Ally » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:00 pm

Congrats on starting TF today Dolly and I hope that your insomnia will be helped along by that little sleeping pill tonight.

Kate, I just love your blonde-ness at times darlin' it gives me a right laugh!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:14 pm

:lol: :lol:
well you have to laugh at yourself sometimes so ill just laugh along with you laughing at me... if that makes sense lol
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Hi Dolly! Hope you sleep better tonight. Great to be on the TF journey with you again. Hey, it's great that Pam is back isn't it? She used to provide great support and advice when I first joined in June last year.

I'm still going strong on TF today. My weigh-in day is now Thursday, as that's when hubby and I started this TF thing together last week. Sorry guys :oops: , hope you can keep up with me when I keep changing my weigh-in day! 1.1kg since last Thursday yippee!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:58 am

Hi guys! I'm still going strong on TF and am feeling really motivated about this weightloss program. I've lost 400g since yesterday, which brings my weight to 78.1kg and a total loss of 14.9kg! I tried on some new jeans and some cream pants that haven't fit me for a year (both size 14), and they both fit really comfortably. Neither of them fit me last week, so the TF diet combined with the walking I'm doing with hubby at night, must be working my legs and bum to finally be able to fit into 14's again. I'm so pleased and it's put a smile on my face this morning. Yippee.

How about you guys, how are you all feeling today? Dolly, how is TF going for you? Have a great day everyone and I'll be back later.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:44 pm

jeez hayley the weight is just falling off you! :shock: :shock: congrats on fitting in the 14's that walking must be doing wodners for you! i cant wait to see some photos mate! hint hint. size 14's feel great dont they? i have to buy all new 14s because i havent been that size since i was about 16 lol. keep up the great work, you make me strive harder to reach my goals :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:01 pm

Thanks for your support Kate - yep, size 14 feels good again! Um......photos, hee hee - don't think so, well at least not yet. I'm going to wait until I've lost a total of 19kg before I post my next pics...so you'll just have to wait I'm sorry :lol:
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:42 pm

mmmmmm...I just had a yummy salad with a tsp Paul Newman's Ceasar dressing and my chocolate shake for lunch....filled that little gap in my tummy! Will have some jelly soon. 2lt water already and can't stop going to loo AGAIN :lol: . Yesterday I'd had almost 3lt by 2pm and I don't think I've ever been to the loo so much!!! Ahhh! Oh well, hopefully it's flushing away all those toxins and broken down fats!!!
Hayley

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:44 pm

That is great Hayley, how is hubby going with it too?? The way you are going we will be seeing pics sooner rather than later!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby BrokenAngel » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:13 pm

Hey everyone,

I've been MIA for the past week, we had to put our computer in for repair.

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have to stop the TF diet. I just found out that I'm pregnant, so I can't continue til after bub is born! :)

Good luck to all of you!!
BrokenAngel

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk