It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am

Free Newsletter

TF Dieter's - Chat 15

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm

WOW CONGRATULATIONS! whoohooo!!! wishing you all the best for a safe healthy and happy pregnancy and arrival of your bundle of joy. make sure you continue to drop in to let us know how you are going :) congrats again

Postby KimE » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:02 pm

Congratulations BrokenAngel that is wonderful news. Best of luck with the pregnancy, hope your still going to come on and let us know how you are going. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby fiona » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:55 pm

SO EXCITING, :D :D Brokenangel, CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE. Excuse the dum questions, is this your first? Ive got 3 darlings, and am glad there will be no more, although i love them dearly.
Pregnancy is when i put on the most weight, and kept on putting on, i just put my mind elsewhere while pregnant and ate what i wanted :oops: But thats all changing now, a new wonderful, leaner, fitter, healthier, thinner, happier person is emerging out of the cocoon :lol:
ps. TF is a good diet, but its pretty boring too don't you think?
i only do it every couple of weeks when the money is good.

Talk to you soon peoples, goodnight

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 am

Image Congratulations BrokenAngel that is fantastic news!! Try to eat as healthy as you can whilst you are pregnant and you won't stack on too much excess weight. I know it is hard and I too was one of those who just ate what I wanted when pregnant by using the excuse "I am eating for two". Although weightloss through pregnancy is not recommended, if you eat a well balanced diet through-out you will be fine.

Congratulations once again and as the other girls have said keep us updated!!

Postby BrokenAngel » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:08 pm

Thanks everyone :) I will definitely pop my head in from time to time! :) I'm looking forward to getting back into it once I've finished breastfeeding, but you guys will have all reached goal weight by then!! hehe.

This is not my first, this will be my third baby(and probably my last, which saddens me a bit to be saying this at 23!!). I also have a step daughter and we have partial custody of my fiancee's ex's daughter. Phew. My two kids are 4 and almost 3 and the girls are 3 and 2. :shock:

Oh lord, what have I gotten myself into!

I will admitt I have been so bad since coming off TF, gorging on popcorn and bread and chocolate! LOL. The novelty will soon wear off I'm sure and I can go back to eating healthy and not going overboard with the carbs!!

Postby Dolly » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Congratulations Broken Angel, how exciting :D

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:40 am

Hi broken angel
i have every faith in you that you can do it! im sure that you will have a great pregnancy and remember to treat yourself every so often. usually if your body is craving something whilst pregnant it means you need it! (carbs, red meat etc) keep up with your water intake, i always carried a bottle of water with me whilst pregnant. especially with the summer months coming up. wish you all the best mate.

Return to Weight loss Talk