It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:27 am

Free Newsletter

Weight loss plans

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight loss plans

Postby Innovine » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am

To lead a healthy life, one needs to lose weight one way or the other. We can adopt several weight loss programs to our weight loss missions, but they are time-consuming, needs a lot of motivation to make those abrupt changes in our day to day routine. Frankly speaking, overweight which can simply be attributed to our bad habits which can lead to further obesity.

In this aspect, weight loss plans are very effective. They are the quicker versions of losing weight. Weight loss plans doesn’t require, one to adjust their life-style beyond a limited extent. Most of the times, there is no need to change food habits too.

Weight loss plans refers to the term “calorie cycling” which means varying meal-size with right timing so as to increase the metabolism. In this process you don’t need to have low carbs in your meals as higher metabolism burns out the extra calorie intake in the body.

The plan is simply to maintain the net calorie loss so the fat loss remains same. This is a far quicker way than other conventional methods, and has become popular to the people who are concerned with fast weight loss.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed from signature. Please refer to forum rules.
Innovine

Re: Weight loss plans

Postby fitnessnoob » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 am

Innovine, great plan! realize it, it will be productive!!!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.
fitnessnoob

Postby maryjaneroberts » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 am

A good weight loss plan should be easy to follow and produce results you can measure in a reasonable period of time and not cause any health problems.
Last edited by court on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: advert link removed
maryjaneroberts

Postby Weightloss Guru » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm

I found after making my lifestyle changes and using a VLCD that a weight loss plan afterwards was beneficial as it helped to keep the weight off.

I strongly suggest you try a weight loss plan where you can eat lean food every 2-3 hours totalling 5 meals a day. It worked and is still working for me. I disagree with with fat burners and pills that fold your appetite.
Weightloss Guru

Postby Addison Brown » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 am

We eat not only for nourishment but also as part of our social interactions. However, many people develop unhealthy habits that encourage overeating.
Here are a few examples of bad eating habits that you should try to avoid:
* Mixing food and entertainment.
* It's easy to mindlessly eat a tub of popcorn, a whole bag of chips, or a carton of ice cream while you're watching TV.
* Make eating a separate activity, and you'll consume less.
* Eating to relieve stress.
* There's nothing wrong with taking pleasure in eating, but try not to use food as your primary stress reliever.
* Find other ways to dissipate stress, such as exercising, listening to music, or meditating, rather than eating.
* Eating on the run.
* With the abundant availability of convenience foods, it's easy to grab something from a vending machine and eat your meals in your car. But try not to make this a regular habit.
* Plan your schedule to include enough time to prepare and eat your meals in a quiet place, without the rush.
No one eats perfectly. However, if you continuously have trouble controlling what you eat, realize that correction of your eating problems may be beyond your own abilities. Please consult a psychologist or weight loss professional for additional help.
I hope you get the help that you need.
Regards
Addison
[link removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed. Please read the forum rules.
Addison Brown

Return to Weight loss Talk