It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

How can i lose my weight quickly

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

How can i lose my weight quickly

Postby aimeerich » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi, My Name is marilyn And I Need Advice For A Good Weight Loss Diet Without Having Money

Re: How can i lose my weight quickly

Postby mevsthebulge » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 pm

The best method to lose weight is by eating healthy, cut out all processed foods, watch your portions and exercise. Do not give in to fad diets or pills as they will only work short term. Good luck!

Postby PipersMum » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Losing weight doesnt have to cost alot or anything at all, you just need to try and eat healthier foods, smaller portions and do some excercise, walking is enough to begin with, there are toher activities that cost nothing or very little like running, swimming, just get moving even cleaning the house is excercise!

Good luck

Postby Gordz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm

remove all the furniture from your bedroom, vaccuum the sht out of the place then re-arrange as you put everything back in! costs nothing, gets things done, burns a shtload of calories.

Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go

Postby mevsthebulge » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

Haha I like the way you think Gordz! ;-)

Postby fitnessnoob » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Eat healthy food and do not consume diet pills, cos you will have many problems then!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.

Postby Good Health » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

drink lots of water before eating and eat more greens that protein and carbs and of course cut down sugar or totally avoid them.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Only links to personal blogs are allowed.
Good Health

Postby JustBe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Its as easy to drop your weight for cheap/free as it is spending hundreds or thousands on it.

• Eat healthy foods (as little processed as possible)
  • Reduce the number of calories you have (by a maximum of 500 per day)
  • Eat smaller meals but more of them (try for 5-6 a day)
  • Focus on protein over carbs (takes more energy to digest protein)
  • Get a smaller plate to eat your meals off (psychologically you'll think you've eaten a meal and be satisfied with less)
  • get into the habit of doing a small amount of cardio and some light resistance exercise each day for about 30 minutes or so, makes sure you work up a bit of a sweat and get out of breath

Each of these things will make the weight loss a bit more effective, takes a bit of time and dedication but with worth the effort

Postby newty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

recently I have read some tips.Now a days m following These tips are
Tips to really lose weight

Be wary of “miracle” treatments which alter hormone metabolism. They are dangerous.
Reduce portion sizes and eat less fat and sugar.
Use smaller plates and glasses. especially for juices and soft drinks for the cereal.
Use Teflon pots and pans and cooking spray, preferably canola or olive oil-instead of butter or margarine.
Prepare grilled foods, baked, boiled, steamed or baked instead of fried, breaded or capeados.
Eat low-fat milk and yogurt instead of integers.
Avoid putting cream and sugar to coffee, better use a light dash of milk and sugar substitute.
Use cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese in light version, but in moderation.
Eat fish regularly, eat chicken without skin, lean beef, tuna in water.
Eat soft white cheese (Panela, Oaxaca, Cottage) instead of greasy and heavy, such as manchego, Chihuahua or yellow.
Prepare soups with defatted broth. In the case of creams is ligth milk or water instead of cream and cornstarch.
Cook pasta with tomato sauce instead of butter, cream or cheese.
If you prepare baked potatoes, put them avoid butter or melted cheese, it’s maybe a little lemon juice, olive oil and cilantro in moderation, and even cottage cheese.
Eat vegetables and more vegetables but without butter or margarine.
Avoid the croutons and salad of fried tortillas.
* In restaurants, always ask for the salad with dressing and place it just a tablespoon: complete with vinegar, lemon and a bit of Maggi or Worcestershire sauce.
Do not add sugar to taste water.
Last edited by court on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed advert link

Postby wilsonallen01 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:54 pm

If you want to lose your weight quickly then first of all control your diet. Control your diet means eat healthy and try to avoid junk foods like burger, pizza, oily stuff and non veg etc. Eat vegetables and drink juice instead of milk.

Secondly , do some exercise in the morning and yoga. This will definitely help you to lose your excessive weight.

Thank You

Postby anthonynelson » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:09 pm

The simplest way to reduce weight quickly is doing Meditation and Yoga provided you keep a close watch on your diet. It should contain less calories and more of carbs. Sugar and milk products should be completely off the menu for some months.

Return to Weight loss Talk