It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

Free Newsletter

Need to loose it again... Please Help!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Need to loose it again... Please Help!!!

Postby usaher85 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:37 pm

A few years ago (probably about 4) I went from 260lbs to 200lbs in about a year...now I am back up 225lbs...I let it sneak back up on my and now I must do it again...to get myself in the gym at least a couple days a week i signed up for a half marathon in nov (Philly half marathon)...just coming back here for some inspiration and general comments or helpful hints...

Thanks guys!!!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed. It is against forum rules to link to commercial sites in your sig.
usaher85

Re: Need to loose it again... Please Help!!!

Postby bewellbuzz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:45 am

Always have a balance diet. Eating the right food plays an important role in losing weight. Always see to it that you get to exercise everyday. Just balance everything then you'll see wonders. Everything should be done slowly but surely.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed. It is against forum rules to link to commercial sites in your sig.
bewellbuzz

Re: Need to loose it again... Please Help!!!

Postby fitnessnoob » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

usaher85 , if you have lost such a number of pounds and you want not to get the weight back, you should keep yourself eating the right food and doing exercises constantly! It is an obvious demand!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.
fitnessnoob

Return to Weight loss Talk