It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Free Newsletter

End of year goals

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

End of year goals

Postby Carley » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm

So we all made goals at the beginning of the year, how are we all going? Has anyone made their goal? Is anyone close?

My goal is 65 kilos and I'm 3 kilos off that, which I'm hoping to do by end of October. I'm in no rush.

I hope everyone else makes their goal!!!
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Czarina » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 am

I want to be at my final goal weight by the end of the year, 58kg - 60kg should do it. Shall have to see how I go kilo by kilo!
Image
User avatar
Czarina
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Ballarat, Victoria

Re: End of year goals

Postby Carley » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Czarina wrote:I want to be at my final goal weight by the end of the year, 58kg - 60kg should do it. Shall have to see how I go kilo by kilo!


Good luck, how far away are you from your goal?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby court » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

good luck girlies! I want to be back where I was at my fittest and most fab - 65kgs. About 5-6kgs away but I think i finally have my mojo back! Using only calorie king, exercising and drinking lots of water!
User avatar
court
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Czarina » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Carley wrote:
Czarina wrote:I want to be at my final goal weight by the end of the year, 58kg - 60kg should do it. Shall have to see how I go kilo by kilo!


Good luck, how far away are you from your goal?


I'm fluctuating between 62kg - 64kg at the moment, I was 63.6kg this morning (pre-potty, to revive a term used by Miss Jo :wink: )...
Image
User avatar
Czarina
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Ballarat, Victoria

Re: End of year goals

Postby Carley » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am

Czarina wrote:
Carley wrote:
Czarina wrote:I want to be at my final goal weight by the end of the year, 58kg - 60kg should do it. Shall have to see how I go kilo by kilo!


Good luck, how far away are you from your goal?


I'm fluctuating between 62kg - 64kg at the moment, I was 63.6kg this morning (pre-potty, to revive a term used by Miss Jo :wink: )...


LOL That term made me laugh. You can do it, you are doing great. You are an true inspiration :)
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Carley » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am

I have my weigh in on Saturday, I only weigh in once every two weeks :)

I'd love to be 67 kilos but if I'm still 68 kilos I'm happy with that :)
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Czarina » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 am

Awww, thanks, Carley! You're pretty bloody inspirational yourself! We can do it!
Image
User avatar
Czarina
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Ballarat, Victoria

Re: End of year goals

Postby bag raiders » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm

I am currently 61kg and would like to b 58kg by the end of the year
currently 61kg
goal weight 57kg
current size 10-12
would like to be perfect size 10
bag raiders
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby sez_b » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:08 pm

My goal is to be under 100kgs (i can do it!!!) Cant wait till im in the same position as you ladies :D

The start is always the hardest :(
sez_b
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Shay » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm

My goal is to have developed an exercise plan by end the of the year and not gain too much weight from this pregnancy! Bub is due 9th Dec and i hear first timers go over their due date a lot. And apparently you cant exercise for 6 weeks after delivery nawwww. But if i can work something out (eg baby sitting) so that I can start asap and not be too much over 80kg (currently 76kg with 14 weeks to go) i'd be happy with that.
Had my baby girl Leah on 13/12/10!

Weight at 40 weeks: 81.5kg
SW 4 days post-baby: 74.4kg
CW: 67kg

1st mini goal: 72kg - DONE!
2nd mini goal: 70kg - DONE!
3rd mini goal: 67kg - DONE!

4th mini goal: 64kg
User avatar
Shay
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:05 am

Re: End of year goals

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 pm

My goal is to finish my damn thesis so that I can start concentrating on other goals! :lol:
User avatar
EvilWombatQueen
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:40 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: End of year goals

Postby Czarina » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

EvilWombatQueen wrote:My goal is to finish my damn thesis so that I can start concentrating on other goals! :lol:


You'll get there!

One of the reasons I really want to reach my goal by the end of the year, is so that I can concentrate on my studies next year. I'm nervous enough about starting University, I don't want to have to worry about my weight, too!
Image
User avatar
Czarina
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Ballarat, Victoria

Re: End of year goals

Postby Carley » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 am

Czarina wrote:
EvilWombatQueen wrote:My goal is to finish my damn thesis so that I can start concentrating on other goals! :lol:


You'll get there!

One of the reasons I really want to reach my goal by the end of the year, is so that I can concentrate on my studies next year. I'm nervous enough about starting University, I don't want to have to worry about my weight, too!


You will do great, how far do you have until your goal? What are you going to study next year?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: End of year goals

Postby Czarina » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

I've got about 3 - 4kg, I think! Not sure how I'm going to look when I get there, though, but I'll have a BMI of about 20, so I'll have to stop sometime soon...

I think I'm going to be studying Professional Writing and Editing. It's a Double Award incorporting a Bachelor of Arts and a Professional Writing and Editing Diploma. It sounds really great, but, the idea of being stuck in Ballarat for another 3 1/2 years isn't all that appealing! I may be able to transfer to a Melbourne University down the track...just going to go with the flow, for the moment!
Image
User avatar
Czarina
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Ballarat, Victoria

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest