It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Free Newsletter

End of year goals

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: End of year goals

Postby lalalaaa » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 pm

I came aross this ot this morning, and as it being my bday this weekend had been thinking about my goals for this year. I dont normally put numbers out there but...by end of year I want to be in the 64's kg mark. This is 3 kgs lighter than I am now.
At the start of the year I had decided to lose 10kg this year and 10 kgs next year, I got to the 10kg mark early than I expected so for the last couple of months I have been a bit goal-less.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNncKpV/]
[/url]
lalalaaa

Postby lynseythompson83 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Carley wrote:So we all made goals at the beginning of the year, how are we all going? Has anyone made their goal? Is anyone close?

My goal is 65 kilos and I'm 3 kilos off that, which I'm hoping to do by end of October. I'm in no rush.

I hope everyone else makes their goal!!!

^^ Thats awesome. Congrats!!! :D I hope to do as well as you have done!

At the moment I weigh at 75 Kg and Im hoping to get to at least 55 Kg by the end of the year. I know 20 Kgs is a big ask but Im really willing to work hard for it. Also Im going to be doing the 12 week challenge on here so Im hoping that will speed up my weight loss. I've already lost 5 Kg so Im well on my way.

I really, really, really want my bikini body back soon
Image[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkvR5FQ/]
[/url]
lynseythompson83

Postby Carley » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 pm

lynseythompson83 wrote:
Carley wrote:So we all made goals at the beginning of the year, how are we all going? Has anyone made their goal? Is anyone close?

My goal is 65 kilos and I'm 3 kilos off that, which I'm hoping to do by end of October. I'm in no rush.

I hope everyone else makes their goal!!!

^^ Thats awesome. Congrats!!! :D I hope to do as well as you have done!

At the moment I weigh at 75 Kg and Im hoping to get to at least 55 Kg by the end of the year. I know 20 Kgs is a big ask but Im really willing to work hard for it. Also Im going to be doing the 12 week challenge on here so Im hoping that will speed up my weight loss. I've already lost 5 Kg so Im well on my way.

I really, really, really want my bikini body back soon

You can do it, good luck!!!!!
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk