It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Over the counter weight loss tablets

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Over the counter weight loss tablets

Postby dollashort » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am

Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old, female, 165cm and weigh 72kg. I would like to lose about 7 - 10kg in the next 3 months as my wedding is coming up. I have been looking into some over the counter weight loss pills to take during this time but there are so many out there and its confusing. Can anyone recommend a good over the counter product that has worked for them?
dollashort

Re: Over the counter weight loss tablets

Postby anne25 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi i have tried verything you could possibly buy and nothing works other than duromine and thats short term dotn wate ur money !. reallly diet and exercise is the best weight training 3 x a week and 45 mins cardio 4x week . try spin classes .
anne25

Postby stevewatson » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 pm

You know, the number of [stop spamming the forum with your stupid pill links] available to help you lose weight is virtually endless. From fat burners to fat blockers, from appetite suppresants to acai berry supplements, however, the questions is the same: which one will help me lose weight naturally?
It is clinically proven that best appetite suppressant pills and fat burners are able to help you lose weight. As you can see from the table above they both work in slightly different ways but both can have the same end result - a slimmer, healthier you.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove spam
stevewatson

Postby stevewatson » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 pm

You know, the number of [link removed] available to help you lose weight is virtually endless. From fat burners to fat blockers, from appetite suppresants to acai berry supplements, however, the questions is the same: which one will help me lose weight naturally?
It is clinically proven that best appetite suppressant pills and fat burners are able to help you lose weight. As you can see from the table above they both work in slightly different ways but both can have the same end result - a slimmer, healthier you.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not link to promote commercial sites as it violates forum rules.
stevewatson

Postby clampettbobby » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 pm

dollashort wrote:Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old, female, 165cm and weigh 72kg. I would like to lose about 7 - 10kg in the next 3 months as my wedding is coming up. I have been looking into some over the counter weight loss pills to take during this time but there are so many out there and its confusing. Can anyone recommend a good over the counter product that has worked for them?

Try [product name removed] From my experience its effective one and safe. I used to weigh 120 kilos. After using three months I gained my ideal weight now.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It is against forum rules to sign up purely to promote a product or service.
clampettbobby

Return to Weight loss Talk