It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Lite n Easy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite n Easy

Postby Lush Gal » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Anyone doing Lite n Easy?

I've just ordered my first lot (1500 cal, full 7 day plan, delivered Thursday).

I'm excited! :)
Lush Gal

Re: Lite n Easy

Postby glowingpurpleaura » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm

I've done it twice before works really well, but it is expensive. My advice would be try and also learn how to loose weight without it because its all done for you you tend to not learn whats good and bad for you. Just my thoughts but i'm sure you will loose weight on it :)

Postby Dizziedi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:35 am

I am currently on Lite & Easy and I find it particularly helpful for getting used to the portion sizes and I don't think it is expensive - not cheap, but not expensive.

Postby Gordz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:13 pm

I have done nearly a hundred weeks on lite n easy. If you follow it, dot each I and cross each T, it's unbeatable. If you use it as a convenience, it's handy, cheap but less effective. It's still good, dont get me wrong. But if you want to lose weight unequivically, you can't stray from the path at all.

My suggestion? Go for it. give yourself 4 weeks, solid effort no allowances.
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go

Postby Awaha » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 pm

I have been on it before, and am on it now with my girlfriend...

It was pretty effective for me last time, and my sister also was on it before, and she lost alot of weight as well...

I find it convenient to eat like this as we dont need to worry about what we can eat, and when we need to cook... sometimes we would go to gym, and find that we are too tired to cook, so we grabed McD on the way home... (waste of effort at the gym)

Also, I find it as a very good "educational" tool for reprogramming what is considered as normal portion of food we should be eating.... and after awhile, i would get used to it...

Plan to stay on it for the next 3 months....

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. ~Lance Armstrong

Return to Weight loss Talk