It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Need Advice

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Need Advice

Postby sp3nny » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Hello, my name is Spencer and i decided to start shedding some kees about 2 months ago, I was 96 kilos 2 years ago and i wasnt even fat, not sure why i was so damn heavy. I am 112kg's now down from 120, ive stopped eating bad food all-together, i take the dogs for a run in the morning, for about 45 minutes, i do boxing for half an hour each day. At first i was losing weight fairly quickly but i just weighed myself and im 2 kilos heavier. Because the 2 forms of exercise i do are cardio is it still possible for the 2 kilos to be muscle gains ?. I eat less than 1200 cals a day some days, not starving myself i just eat ALOT of vegetables, and some fruit during the day, and lean meat at night. Any advice or personal experiences are much appreciated :) cheers
sp3nny

Re: Need Advice

Postby Mary281 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 pm

From my own experience, I can suggest you low carb diet, I tried it by myself. I did lose 22 pounds when I was counting carbs that I ate a day. You can lose quite a lot if you would not eat more than 40 grams a day!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed. Please refer to forum rules.
Mary281

Re: Need Advice

Postby angelinadiaz » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Regular exercise and proper diet will help you to reduce weight.running and swimming requires a lot of energy and lots of calories are being burnt by the body while running or swimming.
angelinadiaz

Return to Weight loss Talk