It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Optislim Weight loss products

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Optislim Weight loss products

Postby Weightloss Guru » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I have tried the Optislim product and think it is a nice tasting Shake while trying to lose weight, i have lost 3 kilos in 4 days. :wink: Who else has tried it ?
Weightloss Guru

Re: Optislim Weight loss products

Postby Weightloss Guru » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

I would love to hear everyone;s weight loss success stories :D as its extemely motivating ... lets all help to create this subject as i m feeling great on the road to a healthy lifestyle.

A quick motivational quote to think about when responding to my thread ...

" We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" (Aristotle*) :roll:
Weightloss Guru

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Weightloss Guru, did you join this forum to blatantly shill your Op--m product (as evidenced by your initial 4 posts within a 30 minute timespace), or is it (hope against hope) your intention to be a genuine member of this community?
CronicBadger

Postby Weightloss Guru » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm

I am just excited as i have used it and it worked for me... other than that i dont know what you are talking about and should stick to the topic of weigh loss talk

Do you have a story to tell apart from your suspicious mind.

Kind regards :D
Weightloss Guru

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks for the reply WG. I'd originally thought your message was just another of those drive-by posts containing thinly-veiled viral advertisements, after which the author disappears, never to be seen again. Which is obviously not the case, here, thankfully. :-)

Although I don't use meal-replacement drinks, I am aware of the pros and cons after doing a bit of research back in February when I'd decided to get serious about losing weight. The idea of something carefully measured for nutritional value was a plus - but the discipline required just wasn't for me.

However, It would be interesting to find out how you went over the next few weeks - in terms of hunger suppression, cravings and overall health and energy levels.

(anyway, I'd best get back to tucking into my low-fat humble pie...)
CronicBadger

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 am

LOL. Sometimes the spammers stick around, though. It's usually when they get all defensive and start attacking other members for questioning them that my mod-sense starts tingling.

Just to let you know, Weightloss Guru (suspicious name, I might add) it's against forum rules to sign up purely to promote or advertise a product. Since ALL of your posts have been shilling Optislim you're skating on extremely thin ice. Let that be your official warning.

You can read the forum rules here: link.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Weightloss Guru » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am

Hi Cronic badge

THe first couple of days were hard, as my body was adjusting to the change in calories and of course change in food, from solids to a liquid shake. I found myself very restless as i had stopped smoking as well (so you could only imagine the feeling), but once i was passed what i call the " 3 day bust" my body did slightly adjusted to make things bearable and from there i alternated which meals i would substitute for a shake.

i have read that VLCD or Meal replacements that offer a 600 - 800 calorie intake per day are bad, but they are to mainly help and kick start you loosing fat/ or medical purposes. I would only stay on these for more an than 12 weeks depending on the weight i have to loose, i only wanted to loose a couple of kilos as i am shredding some weight before i start a Weight training routine that involves higher calories and 5-6 meals per day. I tried Optifast for the first time but could not bear the taste and it reacted with my stomach (i have a sensitive stomach) and then tried Optislim's shake which i could bear the taste and it had an instant full feeling so i proceded with that one.

I will keep you posted on any updates and so forth, but the cravings for me as i m a little bit of sweet tooth dont change... :D , my dietician told me that a craving last for 30 seconds thats how long it can take you to put down a glass of water, so try that instead . :roll:

Regards
Weight loss Guru
Weightloss Guru

Return to Weight loss Talk