It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Has anyone tried Slim Secrets snacks?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Has anyone tried Slim Secrets snacks?

Postby BlueRaven » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 pm

I received mine in the mail today, I got packs of "guilt free" 40g salt and vinegar crisps, this is the nutritional info on the pack;

138 cal
4.2g protein
1.2g fat
0 cholesterol
26 carbohydrates (0.9g sugars)
3.5g fibre
428mg sodium
733mg potassium

I am eating some now and they are pretty yummy, although they have a different texture to normail potato crisps.
I got them to have for a snack for every 2nd day or so instead of a piece of fruit so I don't feel deprived, do you think this idea is okay?

SW: 84.5kg
CW: 81.5kg
GW: 60kg

Re: Has anyone tried Slim Secrets snacks?

Postby jeankarla » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Hi there,

I would like to share one of my favorite snack along with my blueberry smoothie. the recipe would create Cinnamon buns. this is made coming from raw ingredient. i will not pass any baking process. check out how this raw food snack is made.

Cinnamon is said to influence blood sugar and the way it’s processed, giving your body a better chance to break it down in such a way that it doesn’t turn to fat. It is said that abdominal weight is more sensitive to cinnamons effects than other body weight. Cinnamon is a spice derived from the bark of the Cassia tree. These trees grow all over Asia and two different species of trees yield the aromatic, reddish-brown spice called cinnamon. The two types of cinnamon are used in cooking and baking.

Since ancient times, herbalists recommended cinnamon as an antimicrobial agent, to treat exhaustion and tiredness, for stomach upsets, colds and other upper respiratory ailments.

Easy Steps in Making Cinnamon Buns

In a bowl add some almond meal- grind some almonds in a coffee grinder, some flax. Add some cinnamon, a dash of vanilla and some salt. Adding salt in making desserts brings out the sweetness of the recipe.

In a food processor, chop a cup of dates and add some raisins. After which, placing some pecans and a little bit of water, some cinnamon, vanilla would be great. Blend it well. Add half of the pasty ingredient to the dry ingredient. Add some coconut oil. Mix it with your bare hands. Knead it very well. We want it to be sticky and moist. Get a wax paper. Put some of the mixture and mold it into shape. Put it aside for a while.

Going back to the date paste, the half mixture that was left will be used. Add some nuts and some coconut butter, and more cinnamon. Blend it again. This will be our filling. Spread the paste onto the formed mixture. Roll it very carefully. Keep it wrapped for about an hour for it to solidify. And if it’s ready, cut it into rolls.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed from signature. Please refer to forum rules.

Return to Weight loss Talk