It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:08 am

Free Newsletter

I need help!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I need help!!!

Postby katt_bella75 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm 14 and I'm 80kg. My mum had me when she was 16 and she 150kg at the time. It's hard to start my weight loss journy because my mum is always buying bad food and no matter what I try I always give in and eat it too. But the main problem with that is dinner time. If I say no to the food mum cooks she gets really upset and I'm not allowed anything else. I need your help to find a way to talk to my mum and if you have a good weekly menu plan I would really like it if you could tell me about it. My formal is next year and I want to be 60-65kg by then. Can anyway help??
katt_bella75

Re: I need help!!!

Postby tweedledee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 pm

oh love, i know the feeling.

sometimes it seems impossible to lose the weight when other people in your family are not quite as motivated.

the way i have started is by offering to help and cook the food for your family, rather than putting the burden on them to make the changes. you will earn brownie points for cooking dinner every night and taking away from her stress load, but you can also control what goes onto your plate at the same time!

hope this helps!
tweedledee

Re: I need help!!!

Postby katt_bella75 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks! I hadn't thought of that but now that I am it sounds like a really good idea! :D
katt_bella75

Return to Weight loss Talk