I just wanted to give tips to those in need/want of losing weight. I am currently 15 years of age, when i was 13 i lost 20 kilograms. I however, put this back on very slowly and i'm starting to lose weight again. i will post some tips for losing weight.
- First of all, YOU DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT IN ONE DAY, do not give up your exercise, i hope this makes you feel comfortable, but it took me 4-6 weeks to start actually losing weight, i was eating like i normally would, high carbohydrate, sometimes i would eat fatty foods but not all the time, i exercised consistantly everyday i would skip maybe sundays and saturdays, but that is due to my socialising, if i were to be at home i would have exercised. Anyway i was weighing 85kg for a while and until recently i lost 5kg, and still going.
- Change your lifestyle, not just temporarily, but permanent. Your lifestyle is the thing that made you overweight/obese in the first place, you need to move more to get your heart rate up, and never stop exercising. Exercising fastens the metabolism, and if you genetically have a slow metabolism you can speed it up through exercise and more movement, but it will be quite easy to get it going back to a slow fat burning machine if you stop exercising and moving.
- Never feel guilty, i think feeling guilty is the most horrible thing you can feel, people think that if you eat 5 chocolate blocks that you can eat your face out after that due to guilt, or thinking that theres no point because you already just ate junk food, the appropiate thing to do is just to stop, and continue with your diet
- This is of my preference, but i notice that my body cannot lose weight when i eat alot of carbohydrates, so i took: White bread, Macaroni, Red meats, Noodles, Dairy all out of my diet. I sometimes eat macaroni but MAX TWO SPOONS. macaroni is filled with carbs and won't benefit you, white bread stops you from losing weight, i did some research on it so stick with brown bread, Dairy for me was bad since i'm an asthmatic and it makes my breathing horrible, also i love milk and it contributes alot of energy in my diet so i also stopped it for that reason, i eat meat sometimes, but when i go out i will never place meat or macaroni or bread in my mouth, fast foods meat and bread (usually burgers) is like a disaster to your body, DONT EAT FASTFOOD.
- It took me about 6 weeks to be determined, it's kind of like a game of soccer, you don't love it at first because you may not excel or succeed and you may make stupid mistakes but gradually you get better and you grow to love it, losing weight is hard to start, but it is fun, and the benefits effect you so much socially, i used to be always down and depressed and now i'm feeling happier. i wil post before/after photos soon
- don't just sit on your buttox all day and excercise for one session, get moving all the time, little things can make big differences, if you burn one calorie a minute more than you do thats 1440 calories more burned in a day, usually your body has an afterburn effect, when you exercise you don't burn as much as fat, but your body burns more fat after the exercise.
- If you eat more than you should, which sometimes we all normally do, don't beat yourself up in the gym more than you usually would, this bores you from exercise and the next day you'll CBF. so just exercise normally and go healthy the next day
- Always keep dieting in your mind, look at it like a girl/boy you wanted, and its hard to work for that person you've always wanted, exactly like your body, keep picturing your dream body, nothing is impossible, you can do anything you set your mind to.
Well i help these tips helped, reply what you think, thanks