It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Deadline......No more excuses!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Deadline......No more excuses!!

Postby Fairie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:01 am

I have really been finding it hard to get back on track after my Sure Slim Clinic closed then my contracted ran out. Now I'm having ongoing foot probs that is preventing me from walking or being on my feet for to long.

I had lost almost 30 kilo and now my weight is creeping back on. I have not stepped on the scales for a few months and have not changed my ticker because I did not want to see the weight increase. So I have decided enough is enough and I am going to step on the scales on Friday 10th November. :shock:

I am hoping by writting this down everyone here will keep me to this and not let me make anymore excuses. :roll:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:45 am

i know how hard it can be to face reality sometimes and step on the scales. especially when you know you arent going to like what you are going to see. but i suppose by finding out your exact weight you can evaluate how much weight you have to lose and where to start with your weightloss again. im sure you will find lots of support here on the forum and with your family, just remember what you learnt at sure slim and you will be fine. well done for taking this step :) yay!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:31 am

Huggles for you Fairie . Im sure its not as bad as u think . i see the journey like a bike . Skinned knees heal when u fall off (in my case skinned ass lol) We just jump back on and enjoy the ride
Huggles and Laughter
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KimE » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:56 pm

Well done Fay for putting it out there like you have. Think back to the whys and the hows of the 30kg loss and see if that helps to get back on track.

Best of luck and we're here for whatever you need. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:38 pm

Hi Fay, Good on you for being honest enough with yourself and to share it with us. It is a big step to admit when something is wrong and we are here to help you through it. Believe me you dont want to go back down the road of piling all that weight back on mate. (I had lost 30kgs and piled it all back on plus some). It is easy to let our old habits creep back in until they are at a point where they just become second nature again.

If you like the Sureslim program, are you able to follow the same principles at home on your own? If you can, stick with it and make it happen. Often we become caught up in the "meeting" factor and when it gets pulled from under us we think we can't go on, but you know what? You can do this and you can get back on track. You have had the strength and determination to lose that 30kgs (Sureslim is the 'tool' you used to achieve you weight loss, but YOU are the one who made it happen) You can be attending the best weight loss clinics in the world, but unless you want to do it, it won't work. I would say that determination is still there or you would not be concerned and you certainly would not have posted you message. We are behind you 100% mate and you can get back on track and keep losing. Yes you may have put on some weight, but you can lose it again and we are here to help you through.

I wish you all the best!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Garfield » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:38 pm

Best of luck. Everyone here is behind you - you can do it :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Garfield

Postby Maraver » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:38 am

Hi Fay
Lets catch up again soon and drink lots of water and drown our sorrows
Why are you waiting till the inth of Novemnber if you don't mind me asking?
Pam
Maraver

Postby Neney » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:29 pm

Hang in there. My weight was the same, I lost 20 kilo's and ended up putting it all plus more on. In the end I had to force myself onto the scales, and cried when I did. But I tell you what, it's given me that angry burst of motivation I needed to start again!
Mini Goal - Reach Double Digits!! 99kgs

Neney

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 pm

Good on you Neney!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:02 pm

I had previously decided to wait till the 10th of November to weigh myself mainly to get myself on track but then I thought this is only another excuse.

I thought the longer I take to weigh myself the more I'm trying too escape the harsh reality of admitting that I have put on almost all I had lost.

So I went to the city this morning and bought my new scales.

Ok I now weight 125.6 and have adjusted my Ticker to show this :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My weigh-in days will be Fridays, so I hope to have lost a little bit by then.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:59 pm

I am glad you have just jumped in feet first and weighed Fay. I know it was a hard thing for you to do, but at least you know where you are at now!! Good on you and here's to us all losing weight together and getting heathy!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:11 am

yay for fay!! sometimes reality is hard to accept fay but at least you have grabbed the bull by the horns and you will start your weightloss journey knowing your weight :)

best wishes
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:59 am

Good on ya Fay, I too was wondering why you were waiting but I see you have jumped in. Now you know exactly where you are you can start to do something about it. It's hard to see a destination if you don't know where your start point is.

Best of luck and we are here for you. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Fay

Postby fiona » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:51 pm

Hi Fay. Big hugs from me to you for getting back on the weight loss wagon. I know how you feel, i've had a hopeless few weeks and need to get myself motivated again :oops:
If you cant do too much walking, do your exercises at home. Use tins of food for your weights, put on a great piece of music and go for it. I like Queen or Upbeat dance music to exercise to, and find i can go for longer while my favourite song is on :lol:
YOU CAN DO IT.

see ya around
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNxsd9O/]
[/url]
fiona

Postby Maraver » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:57 am

Good on yer, I am proud of you
we will be there every step of the way
Pam
Maraver

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk