It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:12 am

Free Newsletter

I decided to ask myself every morning

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I decided to ask myself every morning

Postby joier » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Now,the situation is that I am very dissatisfied with my weight and body shape, it looks like a football.
Sometimes I have to admit, I eat too much.In order to successfully lose weight, and to suppress the appetite, I decided to ask myself in the mirror every morning , the louder the better : “As a super fat, do you have to eat so much?”
Dear neighbor, your next door doesn’t happen the murder really, don’t alarm please……
It's very difficult to lose weight,but i believe i can do
Now: 175cm,82kg
There is still a long way
joier

Re: I decided to ask myself every morning

Postby WillBThin50 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi joier

Wow, like me you work better with the stick than the carrot. Your courage is also commendable. Most people (myself included) really don't like taking responsibility for their own problems like weight gain, bad marks, etc so what you are doing is very powerful. Good luck to you :)
"There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something" - Henry Ford

"To those who do not know mathematics it is difficult to get across a real feeling as to the beauty, the deepest beauty, of nature ... If you want to learn about nature, to appreciate nature, it is necessary to understand the language that she speaks in." - Richard Feynman

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWVLKlF/]
[/url]
WillBThin50

Re: I decided to ask myself every morning

Postby joier » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes, I think a lot of people will selectively forget that they are less willing to do. Many people want to lose weight, but not everyone likes the weight loss process,including me. Therefore, I must repeat again and again the fact to increase its seriousness in my subconscious.
It's very difficult to lose weight,but i believe i can do
Now: 175cm,82kg
There is still a long way
joier

Return to Weight loss Talk