It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:23 am

Free Newsletter

ANYONE ON OR USED DUROMINE??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

ANYONE ON OR USED DUROMINE??

Postby indi » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:13 pm

hi there i'm new here just wanting to know if anyone has used this or not and what the results were/are. i got mine today and i start them tomorrow morning i am currently wanting to lose 34 kgs
indi

Postby Bel » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:45 pm

Hey indi.

Duromine yeap great drug... Had a couple of friends that have used it to lose weight and done very well.

However I know it more of drug like speed.. Truck drivers and ravers take it to stay awake longer.. And it works....( Yes to be honest I have used it to pull all nighters but I dont use it anymore )

So what ever you be very carefull using it only use how the doctor told you to..If you do that you should be fine!!

Cheers
Bel
Expectations are only worth living up to if there your own!!!!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Bel

Postby SarahC » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:00 pm

I have a friend that used to take it and seemed to work quite well. He seemed to survive on nothing but weeties, melons and veggies :? But his belly shrunk heaps... then grew again... then shrunk :lol:

I was just cheesed as he couldn't drink alcohol, so I had to drink alone when we went out :oops:
SarahC

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:43 pm

my sister took this for a while. im not sure how well it worked for her but she was always off her face. wouldnt stop moving and would be up very late at night because it would keep her up. but i have heard that it works really well for some people . and is quite expensive
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby indi » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:57 pm

hi thanks for the replies. I bought it today the 40mg and it only cost me $80 i was on reductil and the 15mg cost me $110. i am up until 2am evernight so i guess it wont make much diff to me lol :shock:
indi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:54 am

a friend of mine brought it and it didnt work for her. she still has about 80 dollars worth sitting there. i also read on adro's website that he took it and it didnt work for him either. on the tf there is a section on it and it has some horror stories but it also has some positive stories too so i guess all you can do is try it and see what works for you indi :) best wishes mate!
kate_turner2000

Postby indi » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:47 am

hi there sorry what is tf?can you post a link as i would like to read all the stories.thanks
indi

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:24 am

hey indi. thats good that it is cheaper than one you were taking.
i think the site that kate is talking about is freeonlinehealth.com but i maybe wrong.
and TF is the tony furgeson diet(sp?)
good luck with the duromine :D let us know how it goes.
Tanya
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:29 am

yeah its the tony ferguson forum here is the link

http://forum.tonyferguson.com/Topic8794 ... t=duromine
kate_turner2000

Postby Duchess » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:15 pm

I was on Duromine last year, and I lost many kilos without exercise. I am thinking of going on it again to boost my weight loss but there are many side effects with it, thats the only reason i'm a tad cautious..
Duchess

Drugs to lose weight????

Postby fiona » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:32 pm

I'm losing my fat the hard way, exercise and eating better. i'm very cautious with drugs of any kind as you really don't know whats in them!!!! and as there are some nasty side affects, i'd stay away from them. :lol: I have a friend on reductil, he weighed 150 something when he started, and now weighs 120 or so, which is good. The expense is quite astronomical isn't it! I tend to think if i put on the weight by eating what i wanted when i wanted to all those years, i can just treat my body with a bit more respect and start looking after myself! So Indi, please take care ok? and keep us posted.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNxsd9O/]
[/url]
fiona

Return to Weight loss Talk