It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Life is like a carbohydrate

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Life is like a carbohydrate

Postby FatTactic » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 am

The interesting aspect of modern life is the more we have, it doesn’t seem to make us happier, it makes us hungrier and I’m not talking about hungrier for more, it’s not that type of hunger.
We seem to suffer a continual yearning for satisfaction, life it appears is like carbohydrates, the more you have the more you want. So we up size, up grade, up date, whatever else we do to try and feed that inner yearning for satisfaction which appears, is not found in having more.
I have posted a new blog "The answer my friend is . . ." Our inner hunger may be the souls call to say I want to be heard. Its really hard to listen but its worth it. :)
Have a great day
[Link to commercial blog removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not link to commercial sites. That includes blogs associated with commercial sites.

Re: Life is like a carbohydrate

Postby brendan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 am

Hi Annie

Just to let you know I had a look at your blog, and enjoyed the informal, easy to read style and the interesting parallels you drew between Carbohydrates and Life. Look forward to future blogs.

Thank you

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic

Return to Weight loss Talk