It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Free Newsletter

Special Tips to Lose Weighting Naturally

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Special Tips to Lose Weighting Naturally

Postby fudashiro » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

1. Do not eat dinner. This way is suitable for the first to the next formula step by you can eat breakfast and lunch normally but only dinner that you can eat anything without rice. You may find a 1 blank plate put full of fresh vegetables and then eaten the Thai dishes such as mackerel with chili sauce, sour soup made of tamarind paste, spicy mixed vegetable soup, Thai dressed salad refrain from very oily dishes like a fried vegetable, fried and curry of coconut milk.

2. Choose one day a week for abstaining meat, fat and rice then eat only fruit for daylong such as ripe papayas.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It is against forum rules to use your signature for advertising.

Re: Special Tips to Lose Weighting Naturally

Postby dragonfly » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:29 am

hmmmm.... dont think that would work somehow....... lol
but I agree one day a week without meat makes a nice change, encourages me to cook differently.
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg

Re: Special Tips to Lose Weighting Naturally

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm guessing fudashiro was just a drive-by spammer and copied a small section of someone's blog post in order to look convincing here. I've seen the original full-length post on another website - it's almost unreadable and the information presented is out of line with the current medical standards for safe weight-loss. I suspect diabetics will be particularly wary about the fruit content.

Return to Weight loss Talk