It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Need to stop eating

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Need to stop eating

Postby niksta » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 pm

How can I stop eating?? I have been feeling peckish all day and don't feel full.. And its been lollies, caramel's etc..yet at the same time stuck inside due to the flooding. I feel guilty because of it too.. Just want to stop it..

Help! :(
niksta

Re: Need to stop eating

Postby dragonfly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

have a sleep, you cant eat while sleeping LOL
can you get a exercise video? or find a chat room on the internet? talk with other *dieters* and hopefully keep away from the foods you dont want to eat.
drink plenty of water, sometimes we have head hunger, and our brains tell us we need to eat, when in reality its just thirst, or habbit.

when i was nil by mouth in hospital, I had a drip with all i needed, but my head was telling me I needed to eat, even pick up a glass of water and drink it, even tho deep down honestly I really actually didnt feel hungry at all. after a few days the feelings stopped, and when i was finally able to eat, i didnt even feel like having it. but that all doesnt help you, sorry, but just explaining about the brain, the mind as a powerful tool.

find something to distract you, hide the lollies and caramels, and keep your hands busy doing something else.
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby niksta » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks Dragonfly.. I tried to keep busy today, and it worked for most of the day (until this arvo-I swear the caramels are just jumping off the shelf in the fridge into my mouth lol jks).. I think its like what you said about the mind saying "EAT!" lol.. my mind is definately telling me that, even if somedays I dont feel like eating.. or I will grab a bottle of water.
niksta

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:28 am

if you have to eat make sure it's healthy stuff. Take the lollies out of the house and have fresh gruit or carrot sticks around. I know it doesn't sound as half as yummy but it takes a lot less exercise to work off a carrot stick than a musk stick.

Good luck with the flooding - I hope it's not threatening your property.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby niksta » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm

I have been grabbing a banana out of the fridge. They have been quiet good.. I should cut up some carrot sticks. :P
We had some water come thru the house, but it wasn't much compared to Charleville, Dalby, Theodore etc.. Just a bit more mud and silt to mop up.. Its exercise isn't it?? :lol: lol
niksta

Return to Weight loss Talk