It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Calorie Intake

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Calorie Intake

Postby Akasha » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Hi All

I need some help... my phone app Fitnesspal tells me i should keep my calorie intake at 1600 calories where as calorie king is telling me to have a intake of 2000 calories... Im so confused can some help with this as im worried im not taking in enough as im very hungry and tired all the time on the 1600 calories but when i upped to 2000 calories i felt i had more flexibility and more fulfilled in what i could eat

Re: Calorie Intake

Postby MissSonia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I would go by Calorie King's guide.... I've found it to be quite good.

Re: Calorie Intake

Postby TotalBodyNutrition » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi Miss Sonia! It really does depend on your weight, height and physical activity level to the calories you require for healthy weight loss. You might find that if you are on 1600 calories and hungry, try making sure you are having 2-3 cups of vegetables or salad daily and 2 serves of fruit as part of this calorie intake and see if you are still hungry on that amount. also make sure you are having a serve of protein at each meal (At least 60grams) , if your diet is carbohydrate heavy you will find you won't be as satisfied. then if you are still hungry from this then increase to 1800calories, 2000 sounds like a lot for a woman but again depends on your weight, height and activity.....hope this helps!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not promote products, services or businesses in your signature.

Return to Weight loss Talk