It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Imogen198821 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a 21 year old female and weigh 68 kg (this may not seem much but on my short tiny frame I carry alot of fat) My doctor just just prescribed Duromine 30mg to me. She was hesitant at first but I told her (which is true) I am only using it to kick start my weight loss journey. The only thing I am concerned with is I have tried Hydroxycut before and it gave me massive stomach cramps and made me feel very nauseous. So I am a bit hesitant as I did not like Hydroxycut Hardcore.

I plan to take one with breakfast every day. Eat healthy and exercise. Can anyone else offer any advice for a newbie on it, I have read a few posts about it and alot of people have negative things to say about it, and it has kinda put me off. Has anyone else been in my situation where you are not at all Obese but just want to use it to kickstart your weightloss journey?

Any advice would help me!! Thanks :D

Postby Trajac » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I tried it as a kickstart didn't really do much for me apart from keep me up all night. But I had a friend that was taking it at the same time as me and it worked fantastic as a kickstart for her.

Return to Weight loss Talk