It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 am

Free Newsletter

Double chin

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Double chin

Postby snappy1 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 am

I've developed double chin in the last 4 years ever since I began gaining weight. When I start losing weight, can I get rid of the double chin too? Or does it require special exercise regimen to get rid of it? Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Re: Double chin

Postby newyork » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:45 am

Yes you will lose some of it. After losing 15kg, I noticed a big difference, and people always told me they noticed a huge diff in my face, which I think is mainly losing some of the double chin. Sure it's not gone completely, but I think soem of that is genetics aswell.

Postby jessmeow » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

I can relate. I had this problem for many years until recently! I've lost 23kgs and it has changed my double chin dramatically! It's almost gone and I'm really happy!

So keep losing that weight and it will go too! Good luck :)

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Many people find they start losing weight from the top down, so your face and neck may be the first areas where you notice a dramatic difference. If you lose from the top down then your double-chin may be one of the first things you lose. Unfortunately this often means the thighs and bum are the last and most difficult areas to slim!

Return to Weight loss Talk