It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Free Newsletter

My eating plan. Thoughts please?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

My eating plan. Thoughts please?

Postby goosey » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

eating plan.tiff
eating plan.tiff (234.92 KiB) Viewed 635 times

I am currently trying to lose weight. I try to go to the gym every day to do cardio, and have had a friend suggest this eating plan for me to assist in loosing weight. I have attached my food plan. Any thought on my food plan? Is it likely to help me lose weight? I am not wanting to build heaps of muscle or bulk up at all, just lose weight around my stomach, arms, back, and thighs.

goosey

Re: My eating plan. Thoughts please?

Postby jessmeow » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:50 pm

I can't see your eating plan.. Can you just copy and paste it in a reply??? :)
jessmeow

Postby goosey » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh thats strange, it shows up fine to me. I can't copy and paste because it is in a table format and becomes all messed up. I'll try to attach it again.

eating plan.jpg
eating plan
eating plan.jpg (102.87 KiB) Viewed 632 times

[img]eating%20plan.jpg[/img]

Let me know how it goes.
goosey

Postby cailea » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Hiya goosey :)

Hmmm, well it certainly looks like a "diet" to me! I am not too keen on plans that restrict whole food groups and this certainly does. There are little to no carbs in there to assist you in the cardio exercise you are undertaking.

Usually high protein, low carb diets (combined with your kind of exercise) are for athletes, bodybuilders etc....or so my gym friends tell me...

However, I presume you will still lose weight as diet plans like Atkins use similar principles.

I am a firm believer in still eating everything! (yep including cake/chocolate lol) but in moderation. Restrictive diets are hard to follow forever.

Good Luck! :)
cails
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNmRWop/]
[/url]
cailea

Postby jessmeow » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

I agree with cailea above, but if that's the diet you're looking for and can handle it looks pretty good to me! Although there isn't very much fruit.. You're only having fruit once every few days which isn't really enough. I would be inclined to have fruit instead of chicken/tuna for snacks. There also isn't a lot of dairy so just be careful about that. But hey, I'm no expert! lol

Good luck! :D
jessmeow

Return to Weight loss Talk