It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Skinny Mini Weight Loss and Detox program

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Skinny Mini Weight Loss and Detox program

Postby mattya » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey Guys,

has anyone tried the new Skinny Mini weight loss and detox program? i am 3 days into it and already seeing results. it would be great to hear if anyone else has tried it.
mattya

Re: Skinny Mini Weight Loss and Detox program

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi Mattya, All diets will cause weight loss in the initial stages. I'd be interested to see how it was going after a few more weeks.

What are your weight-loss goals? How much, when? How does this diet address your particular issues?
CronicBadger

Postby mattya » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey CronicBadger,

i will let you know in a couple of weeks how the weightloss goes. i am aiming on losing 5-7 kilos.

The Skinny Mini diet is good becuase it allows you to still eat normal food while being on it so its not like a liquid diet which are just so hard to stay on.

It has a superfood called Kakadu Plum which i havent seen before and i think it may be one of the things that is helping me lose the weight.
mattya

Postby yogibbear » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

mattya wrote:Hey CronicBadger,

i will let you know in a couple of weeks how the weightloss goes. i am aiming on losing 5-7 kilos.

The Skinny Mini diet is good becuase it allows you to still eat normal food while being on it so its not like a liquid diet which are just so hard to stay on.

It has a superfood called Kakadu Plum which i havent seen before and i think it may be one of the things that is helping me lose the weight.

Sounds pretty bogus if all they do is tell you to eat some random fruit.

I'm pretty sure the weightloss is either due to increased physical exercise, or reduced calorie intake. Or preferably both.
yogibbear

Postby mattya » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey Yogibear,

i think you misunderstood what i said before. you dont just eat fruit, its a sachet of powder which includes kakadu plum. have a look at it at [link removed], this will show you about it.

i agree that weight loss increases with exercise and reduced calories, and this is probably helping with my weight loss.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links to commercial sites are not permitted according to the forum rules.
mattya

Return to Weight loss Talk