It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Free Newsletter

the best weight loss tips

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

the best weight loss tips

Postby JadeY1984 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Im not going to drag this on... but I seriously just read the best weight loss e-book and wanted to let anyone who wants to lose weight the chance to check it out, i got the ebook from [Removed commercial link] but I heard its about to come out at book stores here and the US.

I have read so many weight loss books and they are either to indepth i get confused, are massive like 300 pages or pump photo after photo of the author or models. i hate them. But I have never read anything like this e-book, it is one of a kind, it skips the b.s. tells it how it is and It has the exact steps and tips to weight loss from a results guaranteed trainer, the easiest and best weight loss book I have ever read. Its my little bible now... I want more...

Please someone check it out and comment about it here.. like a little book club haha... write to the author on his site... Im hoping if we get enough he will hop on this site and forum so we can pick his mind for more tips cause i feel like reading more
Last edited by CronicBadger on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commercial link was removed. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Return to Weight loss Talk