It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Have you considered Fasting?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Have you considered Fasting?

Postby musclemike » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Forget about all you have read about "Fasting"!

The amount of anti-fasting misinformation that can be found on the internet is astounding. This is despite the fact that our bodies were designed to fast, and that almost every major religion and culture has some sort of fasting built into its rituals.

Information on fasting and dieting is prevalent in cyberspace, and should be read with extreme caution. Ridiculous statements such as “fasting deprives your body of nutrients and does nothing to help you modify your dietary habits”, and “The weight loss from fasting comes entirely from muscle” can easily be found on the net. Typically, these statements are followed by more of the same old nutrition mantra “eat multiple small meals a day”, eat “high protein foods every 2-3 hours”, “avoid milk and dairy products” and all the other popular ideas about dieting.

The amazing thing is almost all of the scientific research I reviewed provided evidence in direct opposition to the misinformation found on the internet.

I found very convincing evidence that supports the use of short term (as brief as 24 hours) fasting as an effective weight loss tool. This included research on fasting’s effect on your metabolism and muscle, and on fasting’s effect on exercise and performance. What made this even more interesting is that this type of fasting not only helps you lose weight, but also vastly improves many markers of health.

Find out more. I bought this product a month ago, and my results have been incredible. I have so much more control over my eating habits now. I cannot believe just how easy I found it either!

Check it out : [LINK REMOVED]
Last edited by Butterfly_Dawn on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
musclemike

Re: Have you considered Fasting?

Postby leenaRay » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 pm

yes ur right i agree with u fasting is very healthy but try to eat healthy before keeping fast n keep praying when ur in fast its not only god for ur body its even good for ur soul
leenaRay

Re: Have you considered Fasting?

Postby gooberboggle » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I like fasting if I've had a week of eating nothing but junk, it cleans my system out and I feel a lot better.
gooberboggle

Return to Weight loss Talk