It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Clothes!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Clothes!

Postby Tas » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:16 am

Even though I have been on a major choc-fest and gained several kilos - I am still able to fit in to the shorts/jeans that I purchased last year after losing 12 kilo's! How Odd! Yet I have definitely gained weight......I am NOT complaining though LOL

How do you manage to get all those cute photos/graphics on the side of your messages???? Very cute..

Cheers
Maria the anti-chocloate person that threw out a huge bar of chocolate that was sitting in the closet!! I nearly took it back outa the bin....only kiddin, I DID NOT get it back outa there LOL
Tas

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:49 am

hi maria you have probably put the weight on other parts of the body :) check out your profile section and down the bottom it has the part about avatars. :) (the side pics)
kate_turner2000

Postby Tas » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:29 pm

Hi Kate
Yep, you are probably right, it all went on somewhere else LOL not sure where but it has to be there somewhere :-)

Ok, great will check out the side pics now
Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Groovychic » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:07 pm

Are you sure you havent put muscle on Maria??? Have you been exercising more lately or differently??? I know when I get motivated and really start exercising in earnest the damn scales dont go down because the muscle weighs more....which really sucks!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Return to Weight loss Talk