It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:28 am

Free Newsletter

Info about The Diet Program

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Info about The Diet Program

Postby Sloseller » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

Hi people i am Majda from Slovaki, i have weight problems for whole my life and now my neighbour suggested me this site i mean their product and i don't know if i should order it does anyone have any experiences with that?
Sloseller

Re: Info about The Diet Program

Postby Sloseller » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 am

i forgot the page link sory
Sloseller

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Sloseller

You've had weight problems all your life? If so then you need to change your long-term eating and exercise habits.

Forget about grasping out for magic miracle products - they only work in conjunction with diet and exercise and will not help you learn how to make long-lasting changes. Instead, educate yourself about good nutrition and develop good habits.

There are plenty of articles on the main website attached to this forum where you can learn about what to eat and how to lose weight. Just remember - it is entirely up to you to take control of your own life and care about yourself and change yourself - because no drug will do all that for you.
CronicBadger

Postby Marina_J » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi CronicBadger!
I agree with your opinion. It’s very good post! Congratulations! Great insight into the info about the diet program! I’m looking forward your next post.
Marina_J

Return to Weight loss Talk