It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight loss Buddy by Email wanted ? regular contact dailey

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight loss Buddy by Email wanted ? regular contact dailey

Postby M.e.l.a.n.i.e » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Hello,
looking for a Email buddy as i have email on my phone and facebook

to just Keep in regular weight loss cotact to keep me focused

and motifvated

support for both u and i

i am getting married in 4 months and my dress is alittle tight i need rufffly 2 kgs taken off but also have flabby arms i want to work them out to tone them up or something i have a 11 month old son to he keeps me busy but i seem to not loose wait and i am on celebrity slim shakes to

if u are the same or simeler let me know in here or in private message please thank you
M.e.l.a.n.i.e

Re: Weight loss Buddy by Email wanted ? regular contact dail

Postby cathmacca » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:12 am

Hi Melanie,

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat.Iam getting married in July and am on a weight loss mission.I have more weight than you to lose though.I have so far lost 10kgs at home by cycling everyday on my exercise bike.My arms were also something I wanted to work on so I bought 1kg hand weights and do bicep curls etc for 15 mins everyday and my arms are starting to show the results, I recently increased the weights to 2kg and its really staring to improve now.
I dont like to exercise and was starting from zero fitness, so to make myself do it I just do my workout in front of the television.
My kids are 11 and 10 and they do take up alot of time but Im lucky in that my kids are old enough to encourage me to keep going.
I have found that having the wedding as an incentive really helps because all our familys are coming up to Port Douglas where we live from NSW and I want to look good in front of my sisters otherwise I will never hear the end of it :lol:
Congratulations on your wedding and I would be happy to give you any encouragement I can
Cath :mrgreen:
cathmacca

Re: Weight loss Buddy by Email wanted ? regular contact dail

Postby cathmacca » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am

cathmacca wrote:Hi Melanie,

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat.Iam getting married in July and am on a weight loss mission.I have more weight than you to lose though.I have so far lost 10kgs at home by cycling everyday on my exercise bike.My arms were also something I wanted to work on so I bought 1kg hand weights and do bicep curls etc for 15 mins everyday and my arms are starting to show the results, I recently increased the weights to 2kg and its really staring to improve now.
I dont like to exercise and was starting from zero fitness, so to make myself do it I just do my workout in front of the television.
My kids are 11 and 10 and they do take up alot of time but Im lucky in that my kids are old enough to encourage me to keep going.
I have found that having the wedding as an incentive really helps because all our familys are coming up to Port Douglas where we live from NSW and I want to look good in front of my sisters otherwise I will never hear the end of it :lol:
Congratulations on your wedding and I would be happy to give you any encouragement I can
Cath :mrgreen:
cathmacca

Return to Weight loss Talk