It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 3rd Nov- 9th Nov 2006

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson 3rd Nov- 9th Nov 2006

Postby Hayley » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 am

[center]Image[/center]
Hi Everyone!

I am currently following the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM, sold at Terry White Chemists.
The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.
TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.
The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are:

Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup

Click Here for a sample of the daily eating plan.
Click Here for a list of the foods allowed whilst on the program.
Click Here for some Tony Ferguson recipe ideas.

Good Luck with your progress everyone and know you're all welcome to join me for a 'chat' in this thread!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:13 pm

Hi all,

Thanks again for following my progress. I have finally decided to stop weighing myself every day...instead, leaving weigh-in until Thursdays only. I was getting a bit down, seeing the scales move down and then back up...so, once a week for weigh-in again.

Still going well and hopeing to achieve my goal by Christmas, although I have a feeling it will take a little longer - for some reason my weightloss has slowed a little.

Went for a very fast 40min walk with hubby last night. When I got home my legs were killing me, but no sore foot, whcih means my broken foot has definitely healed properly which is good news.

Thanks for your support guys - it helps more than you realise.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:52 pm

Hi hayley :) nice avatar hehe.

thats great news about your foot and great news about the walk. well done !! i have been so slack with exercise the past few weeks. and boy do i feel yuck for not doing it. i vow that tonight ill pop on walk away the pounds after dinner and do a session. its pouring here so i cant go for a walk.

its nice to weigh in once a week. do you go by your own scales or by the tf ones? keep your chin up, theres still a few weeks before xmas and you are losing weight really well. its nice that tf is working is working for you. there's this thing about scales on the tf site so i will post it here for other peoples information.

keep your chin up, you are so inspiring!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:51 pm

Good going on the walk hayley and its sounds like you have got over the foot probs .I only weigh once a week as my scales jump from day to day and it was making me very disheartened
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dolly » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:32 pm

Hi Hayley, I was so sorry to hear that you broke your foot but am glad that it's starting to heal.
It must be so hard looking after Connor whilst nursing your foot too.

I've had my fruit, my jelly and my strawberry shake. For lunch I had hokkien pork with lots of bokchoy (the rest of the family will get this meal with noodles) and tonight I'll have a TF chocolate shake.

Your photo's of you slimmed down look sensational.
Dolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:01 pm

wow dolly are you back on tf? i thought you had stopped? *confused* lol hope its going ok for you again?!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:04 pm

Hey Hayley I am glad that your foot has healed well. Congrats on your walk!! I am also glad to hear that you have stopped weighing yourself daily...good job matey!!

Dolly how you going back on TF?? Hope everything is going well for you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:31 pm

Good on you Hayley for getting out for that walk and glad to hear your foot has healed well.

I hope you find the weekly weigh-in better I think the daily weigh-in doesn't give you enough real info and worse it plays with your head too much and as you know so much of this is a mental attitude that you dont want that messed with too much.

YOU'RE GOING GREAT! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:21 pm

Hi Ally, so far so good. everytime I feel hungry I make myself a huge cup of decaff coffee.
I bought a huge pretty cup from Target that says the word chocolate all over it. I have my shakes out of it, my water out of it and also my decaff's out of it.
I've warned everyone, hands off my cup, I needed something pretty to call my own :lol:

I had finally worked out how to stop my hair loss, so I figured I'd give the TF a third try.
Dolly

Postby KimE » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 am

Those shakes sure sound yummy, bet the English toffee one is good.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:57 am

Good on you Dolly!! Was it the gelatine remedy that you posted that stopped you losing your hair Dolly? I am glad that you have decided to give it another go, I just love your spirit and never give up attitude mate!! Keep at it Dolly!

I like your "hands off my cup" stance too....we all deserve something that is just "mine", often as mums we tend to lose ourselves a bit as we are always seeing to everybody elses needs, we often forget to treat or look after ourselves!! You do deserve something pretty!!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:06 am

at least i know my make up is mine haha. i used to think my hair brush was too but ive notced mick using it!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:13 am

Tell him you found out you had head lice Kate!! (eeeuuuwwww!) That will stop him using it!!! LOL :lol: :lol:
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:24 am

Hey get this, I caught my hubby using my hairspray as underarm deoderant!!! He didn't read the thing just knew it smelled nice and used it. I then showed him what it was for and he said 'no wonder my armpits are sticky!' :lol:
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:41 pm

Yes Ally, the daily gelatin intake is working great, my hair has stopped falling out, Yay! I won't be bald for my daughters january wedding after all :lol:

KimE that is so funny about the underarm spray.
I once did it the otherway around, I was spraying underarm spray in my hair and wondering why it smelt pretty but had no holding effect :lol:
Dolly

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk