It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 3rd Nov- 9th Nov 2006

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jisgone » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:38 pm

Hey!

I just wanted to get some opinions on the TF program, being a uni student $45 a week on shakes is a fair bit for me and i was just wondering if they are worth the money? and if any of you have compared your weight loss with out using the shakes and keeping the same excercise and eating habits compared to when your on the program. Thanks for your help!

Jewles
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:45 pm

HI jewles i know a bit about the tf diet because im following the same principles and my cousins (theyre sisters) both work for mr ferguson at his penrith store in nsw. i think basically you need to see what works for you. the shakes sometimes dont work for everyone (like any weightloss program). there is also a 1 shake a day plan which is cheaper than the two shakes a day and there is also a maintenance plan that people can go on when they reach their goal, and you can also go on it before you reach your goal as some people can still lose weight being on it alone. perhaps the other girls can give you some more insight to it. but you need to try and find what works for you :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:47 pm

Hi Jewles,

Well, for me, paying the $45 odd dollars a weeks is well worth it because I know it works. I've lost 15.2kg so far and have not really done much exercise (maybe 4 or 5 walks for about 40 mins, that's all). I have tried weight watchers and the CSIRO diet as well as the liver cleansing diet and they were not right for me. I like the TF diet because I don't have to worry about what to have for breaky and lunch (just a shake or soup from them), and dinner si really easy without too much weighing or measuring stuff, so it suits me perfectly. My mum has just started it too (3 weeks ago and has lost 6.3kg in 19 days - she doesn't exercise either and has also had no success on other diets such as ultra lite, weight watchers and some others that I can't recall). My grandmother also started 2 weeks ago along woth my aunty and they're both having great success too. My grandmother has a thyroid/metabolism problem and puts on weight when she's tried other diets, even ones given to her by doctors for patients needing to lose wieght before surgery.

This probably doesn't help much, but someone else may be able to share their thoughts on it too.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Ally » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:21 pm

Yeah that is great Hayley..Keep up the great job!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby fiona » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 pm

Hi there all
Only 17degrees or so here today. Took the girls to the park for bbq (we walked) and got blown away :lol: It was nice to get out though! Re the TF diet. i've been on and off it the last few months, as it is quite expensive. when i stick to it, i lose the weight, when i'm BAD and don't follow it, i gain weight, easy that! The shakes aren't bad and the soups quite nice, but sometimes it gets a bit boring. I put a whole heap of vegies in my soup to bulk it out which helps and i try changing those around regularly! Anybody got some nice vegie recipes out there?
See ya later
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNxsd9O/]
[/url]
fiona

Postby Hayley » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:33 pm

Hi all,

Am changing my weigh-in day to Monday's - sorry if you can't keep up with me. My aim is to be at goal or very close to it by Christmas.....well, Christmas is a Monday, so I'm changing my weigh-in day to fit in with that.....makes sense to me anyway hee hee.

Going great today. Hope you're all well. Fiona, I'll have a look for vegie recipes for you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk