It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Free Newsletter

Vanity Pounds

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Vanity Pounds

Postby aena » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

How on earth do people lose those last few pounds and tone up? Been exercising and eating properly for few months now yet nothing happens. I am feeling frustrated and in some ways am getting into something called Binge eating...getting back on track is looking difficult :cry:
aena

Re: Vanity Pounds

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

haha I'm there myself .. if you work it out then let me know!
I have moved away from doing so much fat burning cardio and onto more toning exercises which is helping. Things like lunges, dips and so on. I got a Michelle Bridges book and am getting ideas from there for exercises.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby aena » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am

I am still trying to find it out on my own. I had this Personal training session. Sadly, it wasn't of any help because my trainer was more worried about how much money is she going to make with all those members booking in for sessions with her. Geez, money game everywhere. Anyways, back to the topic. I hate treadmill so I am always on elliptical. I burn somewhat like 500 calories in there. Just that after I have finished burning away those calories with that nice piece of exercise machine my energy level goes all the way down and I feel I don't have any energy left to do strength training. I am thinking may be I should focus more on to doing strength training. I love doing bench dips, push dips, sit ups and all. Any idea with leg exercise?? Apart from lunges, squats and calf raise? I really need to target those calf muscles...sick of looking for exercise to get rid of those fats .....so damn frustrating...if I want to tone up I need to do strength training for six months -thats what my not so good PT instructor said...ughhh!!!!

and btw, which book is it??
aena

Postby DrOv » Tue May 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Well, you first lose weight then get toned up. And something that happened in years and months can't be erased over night. 3 months is not a long time. Give it a year and we'll talk after ;)
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed from signature
DrOv

Postby aena » Tue May 03, 2011 11:34 pm

haha, a year to get toned up..will see how it goes, fingers crossed :)
aena

Return to Weight loss Talk