It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Back and feeling worse than ever

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Back and feeling worse than ever

Postby ganymede » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

So I'm back after a long absence and many many silly eating decisions that have seen me put back on a heap of weight. I still stand by the shakes, they work for me and keep me motivated with steady weekly results but by god, chocolate why do you exist!? :( I really need to go cold turkey so starting from now, NO MORE!! I have differen workload now which will make things easier. I am just so unhappy and I need to get back on this forum and back into caring about myself!! It has been a crappy month or so but I really really want to get down to mutual weight of 60kg and stop putting my life in hold!! If anyone is interested in being weight loss buddies let me know :)

Cheers,

Shell
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Re: Back and feeling worse than ever

Postby aena » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Shell,

We are with ya...nothing like having support when you are trying to get healthy.It just makes the whole thing so worthwhile.. :wink:
aena

Postby newyork » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi Shell,

What shakes are you talking about? I'm feeling you with the chocolate addiction aswell!
newyork

Postby aena » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Chocolate..now thats one thing I can live without, seriously :)
aena

Postby Metalcharm » Sun May 01, 2011 9:39 am

Well, you've done it before and you can do it again! You know what has to be done now so it's time to get out there and do it :D Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby ganymede » Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

newyork wrote:Hi Shell,

What shakes are you talking about? I'm feeling you with the chocolate addiction aswell!

I'm using Optifast shakes. Haven't got back into the swing of things yet but starting to make healthier choices already. Just really need to knuckle down, do this right and never give up!!! And no chocolate, I'm quitting!! :P Thanks for the helpful comments guys :) It's great being part of a community when wanting to stick to your guns!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Patientperson » Sun May 15, 2011 1:30 am

Well I dedicate a few of my weekly calories to chocolate and other "sinful" foods, its (mostly) ok as long as I do not go above the daily calories I think :) So why not have "a bit" of chocolate when you need to?

I think counting calories is the first and the last thing that will help anyone lose weight!
Don't give up!
Patientperson

Postby ganymede » Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi PP! I've been having these biggest loser meal replacement bars which are choc hazelnut :P Sure helps curb the cravings but now I'm becoming addicted to them!! :lol: I will treat myself to something sweet once I've got down to 80kg :) Baby steps in the right directions!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Patientperson » Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 am

Oh I feel you so much :)
I am trying to rotate the "sin" foods so I have the illusion that I eat "everything" during the month!
Don't give up!
Patientperson

Postby ganymede » Mon May 16, 2011 8:19 am

:lol: Must...leave...bad food...alone. A little here and there is okay but I am unable to comprehend "a little bit" when it comes to chocolate so I just don't bother :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Ganymede,

It's a vicious cycle isn't it? I hate the fact that food can have such a big hold on me. ESPECIALLY chocolate!

At the moment as well as losing weight I am trying to train myself into just having a little bit of stuff whenever I want it but obviously only if it fits into my daily calories....and in some weird way it works, no more obsessing for me, I think it's just the fact that if I do want some I know I can have some.....but in saying that you have to do what works for you.

Here's some positive thoughts coming your way!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby ganymede » Thu May 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi smt! I have started doing the "little bit" with some things on the weekend but only the healthy foods at the moment and then I'll mov onto the sweets and take aways :) I'm actually finding lithe thought of chocolate a bit icky at the moment so I'm gonna go with it! :P I'd like to get into the 70's before I treat myself. I need to teach myself portions and eating healthy before I go back to any bad stuff. Thanks for your support girl, I really appreciate it!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby brujoy » Thu May 26, 2011 10:00 am

I saw that you said you are using shakes? What kind of shakes are they? I am asking this as i feel quite strange that you still crave for choclates while using shakes. I stopped craving for junk food from day one after I replace breakfast with shakes. Of course, I also mentally didn't allow me to think of chips and chocs, but the shakes do help me a lot to quit junk food!
I finally managed to lose weight fast & stay healhty and slim! I know you can do it too!
brujoy

Postby carlal19 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello

I stopped eating unhealthy foods. I'm maintaining noni juice everyday for safe weight loss.
carlal19

Return to Weight loss Talk