It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Free Newsletter

3 Easy Ways To Lose Weight Quickly

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Lose Weight Quickly

Postby kayleend10 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:54 am

i think this post is good and i may try this for my upcoming wedding im looking forward to getting rid of my baby fat.
kayleend10

Postby jcamorgan » Sat May 05, 2012 5:21 pm

If you do manage to do this very low carb diet, you will certainly lose weight fast. However, don't be surprised when you find that you put it all straight back on again. The trouble with low carb diets is that you will lose 3 times more water giving you the appearance of losing weight. You are not actually losing fat. You will become lethargic and run the risk of becoming insulin resistant.
jcamorgan

Postby keroppi » Sun May 13, 2012 7:07 pm

In my opinion, there are no "easy" steps to lose weight quickly. :( But if we really set our goals, then we could make the process easy anyway. For me, the 3 easy ways to lose weight are: #1: regular exercise. Running or brisk walking are good exercises to consider. #2: Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and #3: undergo sugar free diet. These 3 ways were really helpful in losing weight. I'm into sugar free diet. I'm using natural sweetener to replace my sugar needs. It taste the same like sugar but has less calorie content.
keroppi

Postby Neo » Thu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm

While many people believe this post was valuable, I personally believe the opposite.
In fact, it is this pattern ofnkwhich is exactly what is wrong with much of the weight loss advice out there.

Exclusion diets are short lived and non realistic and not healthy, neither physically nor emotionally.
They form the basis of mainstream advice on the topic and the problem with this is 'fast weight loss to begin with - is not healthy. Whether it works or not is not the point - ultimately your health is what matters.

Take care
Neo

Postby nari1208 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:29 pm

That is simple yet helpful. We should try it. :)
nari1208

Postby SydneyPT » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Nothing wrong with white foods. People over eat and then blame it on the food. Just eat to your body's carb requirement and you will be fine.

Ex, you have 50g of carbs left before hitting your body's limit for the day. There is no way someone is going to just stop at 50g(roughly half your palm size) of rice/pasta/potato etc. Then someone might have fruit after dinner, which is again CARBS. Sugar = carbs and vice versa.

That is where people go wrong. Stop blaming the food and blame yourselves.
Sorry to sound harsh, but I want this myth to be exposed.
Check out my Facebook page- Insanely Fit Personal Training
SydneyPT

Postby nari1208 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

SydneyPT wrote:Nothing wrong with white foods. People over eat and then blame it on the food. Just eat to your body's carb requirement and you will be fine.

Ex, you have 50g of carbs left before hitting your body's limit for the day. There is no way someone is going to just stop at 50g(roughly half your palm size) of rice/pasta/potato etc. Then someone might have fruit after dinner, which is again CARBS. Sugar = carbs and vice versa.

That is where people go wrong. Stop blaming the food and blame yourselves.
Sorry to sound harsh, but I want this myth to be exposed.

You're right. you dont sound harsh at all. you were just helping us out. :)
nari1208

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk